Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
source.gif

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I wanna see Burrows and Marchand go head to head in an ultimate weasel battle.

Random stat injection, Sens record by month to date:

Oct: 5-3
Nov: 9-5-1
Dec: 6-4-3
Jan: 6-4-2
Feb: 7-6
Mar: 2-0...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So Claesson is either scratched or playing on the top pairing lol.

Would rather that then put a rookie with Ceci. Methot can help out Ceci and Karlsson can help out Cleasson.

We all know what happened the last time we put an unreliable partner with Ceci.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
Bs fan. Looking forward to the 3 games vs Sens over the last month of the season.

With Anderson settling in, Karlsson having another stellar year and Bobby Ryan on the mend the Bs will have their work cut out.

The boring Bruins are trash. Looking forward to the games as well, cuz it's gonna be a pump show for the Sens.

The bruins are overachieving right now. Only a matter of time till they fall back to reality.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
lets not panic yet

pairings from practice

claesson-karlsson
methot-ceci
boro-wideman

That's why they have 7 defencemen for injury replacements.

So Claesson is either scratched or playing on the top pairing lol.

What's wrong with that? You're best defenceman with the weakest link makes sense to me. Claesson only has to worry about defending & Karlsson should provide the offence for the pairing same as he did with Methot really. Methot allows Ceci to be more offensive & hopefully add more offence to the pairing since Methot is much faster than Phaneuf, Ceci can take a few more chances as Karlsson does being paired with Methot.

One of the things I have been noticing for a while is that because Phaneuf is rather slow, Ceci has had to watch his back more often, Phaneuf has a tendency to get beat by fast players. Phaneuf is better defending against bigger slower players that give Ceci a harder time since he is not as strong as Phaneuf. They compliment each other that way.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Ceci-Phaneuf have been playing 1st line minutes and match-ups lately. Especially at home.
Expect Ceci-Methot+Pyatt-JGP-Dzingel matched up against Bergeron line all night long.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Ceci-Phaneuf have been playing 1st line minutes and match-ups lately. Especially at home.
Expect Ceci-Methot+Pyatt-JGP-Dzingel matched up against Bergeron line all night long.

I heard on the radio this morning that they have Hoffman back on Pageau's line & have moved Dzingel up. GB changes his lines all the time so I don't think it matters one way or the other, I'm sure we will see all kinds of line changes during the game too. On the radio they thought Pageau might be lined up against Krejci's line. Should be a very good game tonight & another test against a possible 1st rd playoff opponent.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
The boring Bruins are trash. Looking forward to the games as well, cuz it's gonna be a pump show for the Sens.

The bruins are overachieving right now. Only a matter of time till they fall back to reality.

Rude. We're not an exciting team either, ya know. At least to outside fans who watch us.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Going to the game tonight. Guaranteed win. Last 7 games I've seen were wins.

Stars, Pens, Kings, Canes, Sabres, Hawks, Canucks.

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Going to the game tonight. Guaranteed win. Last 7 games I've seen were wins.

Stars, Pens, Kings, Canes, Sabres, Hawks, Canucks.

If they win tonight, we should start a pool to send you to all playoff games.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Boston is a strong team. If anything, they should be HIGHER in the standings if you go by advanced stats. Either way, I think this is a good team and a very tough matchup. They do a lot of what we like to do, good defensive support, clog up the middle in the D zone, etc.

Zach Smith with the winner in a 2-1 Sens win.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Boston is a strong team. If anything, they should be HIGHER in the standings if you go by advanced stats. Either way, I think this is a good team and a very tough matchup. They do a lot of what we like to do, good defensive support, clog up the middle in the D zone, etc.

Zach Smith with the winner in a 2-1 Sens win.

Yup. Elite goaltending, strong and deep offensive group lead by Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand with up and comers like Pasternak and Spooner.

All they lack is more D depth, which they gave away basically for free but they still have a more than capable group headed by Chara.

Personally, always like Boston - probably because of how they mangled Montreal and Toronto but always seemed to have a harder time against us, while not seemingly playing as dirty.

In any case, if we can win a couple games against Boston, I'd imagine our playoff hopes sky rocket.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Time to board the train.. the Jokipakka train....

With Phaneuf sick, and Boro nicked up, IMO it would be good to try out Jokipakka in next 3 games after Bruins. Let's see what we've got..(and leave Claesson in too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad