Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Sens Mar. 6 7:30 p.m. Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I agree whats Turris's status? He's been labouring. He needs to be healthy in oder for this team to have success.

This is a really big game, a regulation win and its one big step towards securing a playoff spot.

After the jackets game TSN 1200 was still talking about how Smith is taking Turris' faceoffs because of a hand issue. Not great. Can't see how that heals by playing hockey.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
After the jackets game TSN 1200 was still talking about how Smith is taking Turris' faceoffs because of a hand issue. Not great. Can't see how that heals by playing hockey.

Apparently a finger on his bottom hand is blown up real good. They're freezing it before every game.

This was mentioned during the Jackets game irc.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Apparently a finger on his bottom hand is blown up real good. They're freezing it before every game.

Give him a couple of games off (Dallas, Arizona, Colorado) and a week to heal it up. Point to Tampa next Tuesday

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
They need to shot down the Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrak line big time

One of the best line of the league so far

GO SENS GO

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

What's with the hockey guys on tv and using "exploded" when referring to a finger injury?

*alfredsson breaks rib*

"his torso exploded!"

darglor

Feb 17, 2012
Anytime an expected "good matchup" involves Ottawa you can bet on the other team.

I haven't bothered to look up the actual results, but I've felt the opposite... It feels like we tend to beat the good teams and play down/lose to bad ones.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
As stated above the Habs and Bruins games will define the playoff position.

Games like Chicago, Columbus, Minnesota will really show us where we are for the future.

Its a great window to have a view from.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
What's with the hockey guys on tv and using "exploded" when referring to a finger injury?

*alfredsson breaks rib*

"his torso exploded!"

I thought they were saying it like it split open - like its a cut.
Kind of graphic but I think its a good thing as it should heal fairly quickly

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I actually think Burrows legitimately replaces Ryan on top 6 and now Ryan will be more at ease of playing his own game without needing to provide immediate offense. All he needs to do is not be a liability or slow his line down.

Burrows-Turris-Hoffman
Smith-Brassard-Stone
Pyatt-Pageau-Ryan
Dzingel-Wingels-Stalberg

Playing Ryan on the third line is not necessarily a bad thing as the competition he will face will be lesser skilled and that could be just what he needs to start producing again. Pageau might be the catalyst required. Stone would be a better catalyst though.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I thought they were saying it like it split open - like its a cut.
Kind of graphic but I think its a good thing as it should heal fairly quickly

I broke 2 of the 3 bones in my ankle. One split apart about 5 inches up from the ankle, the other snapped off at the end. That was "explosive" to me. I don't view a cut opening on the finger as "explosive". But who knows?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
three-2_coloring_page_png_468x609_q85.jpg

Ahhhhh get ready for the ol' Boro-Ceci pairing tonight!!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad