Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Imagine being a Sabres fan.
High draft picks year after year, Next year is always the year !
Samething, rinse and repeat.
Bruins are not the Sabres. Sweeney has done a great job bringing in free agents and others and the team has not faltered. The high end prospects from the draft would prosper under the Bruins and would be a bonus.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Quick update
Mast and Maine force a game 7 with the 2-1 victory
Mast 1 shot +1
They play tonight

Still no Jackson Edward as London leads Saginaw 2 games to 1,they also play tonight

Hendrickson has 2 assists and are up 2 games to zero in their series, they play again Thursday
Great work as always! Thank for adding information that we normally would not be getting.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Quick update
Mast and Maine force a game 7 with the 2-1 victory
Mast 1 shot +1
They play tonight

Still no Jackson Edward as London leads Saginaw 2 games to 1,they also play tonight

Hendrickson has 2 assists and are up 2 games to zero in their series, they play again Thursday
Edward is out with personal reasons.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Bruins are not the Sabres. Sweeney has done a great job bringing in free agents and others and the team has not faltered. The high end prospects from the draft would prosper under the Bruins and would be a bonus.
No, they're kind of the exact opposite of the Sabres in every single way.

It's easy to argue though that they have perhaps over spent their draft capital over the years and most of the returns haven't been worth the price they paid. Rick Nash definitely didn't get us any playoff success. We could have also lost in the first round to Florida without paying for Bertuzzi, Orlov and Hathaway. We could probably have done just as well as we did these years spending a little less at the deadlines.

Long term success would be better with a veteran/draft pick mix. Some of these old vets are looking like geriatric has beens at this point as the games get more demanding. A few more pairs of youthful legs are probably what this current team is missing.

It will be an interesting off season.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
No, they're kind of the exact opposite of the Sabres in every single way.

It's easy to argue though that they have perhaps over spent their draft capital over the years and most of the returns haven't been worth the price they paid. Rick Nash definitely didn't get us any playoff success. We could have also lost in the first round to Florida without paying for Bertuzzi, Orlov and Hathaway. We could probably have done just as well as we did these years spending a little less at the deadlines.

Long term success would be better with a veteran/draft pick mix. Some of these old vets are looking like geriatric has beens at this point as the games get more demanding. A few more pairs of youthful legs are probably what this current team is missing.

It will be an interesting off season.
I see OHL players from recent drafts at the top of their current rosters. It makes you think the Bruins could have maybe been in on a couple of skilled kids if they used the draft better than they have. I hope Sweeney makes a couple of deals to aquire picks for the next draft.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Merkulov has to have a big time chance next year. He's been a stud in the A. Even if he plays wing, I want to see alot of him in Boston, with patience.
think that all depends on giving the B`s every reason to not send him back down to Providence.

While I saw a few things I liked from him during his callups, saw more he needed to work on, he`ll need to force the B`s brass and coaches into keeping him here based on his play

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
think that all depends on giving the B`s every reason to not send him back down to Providence.

While I saw a few things I liked from him during his callups, saw more he needed to work on, he`ll need to force the B`s brass and coaches into keeping him here based on his play
I think he will be trade bait in the off season or added to a player trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad