Boston Bruins Bruins Prospects Discussion V - 3 warnings posted - Stay On Subject only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
TSN WJC roster has Steen at 5'8", 185lbs.
https://www.tsn.ca/2017-world-junior-rosters-group-b-1.630096

The weight seems to be accurate as he plays like a wrecking ball similar to Marchand and Recchi but without their hands. He will also get in a few cheap shots like Marchand if you watched SWE-USA game last year. He had a 2 handed slash to the back of the knee behind the play.

Based on what I saw last year at Dev Camp in drills, he has really good hands. Not sure if it translates into his game, but he has them.

Reactions: Alicat

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
Locv
Can you send me the info. I want the worst team there is
Love that as that is exactly what I faced . I just need a real savvy guy from our league to help solve an issue on my computer now so that i can jump back to active owner till winter as even then I could be around and available for weekends. Dom I lovedc buildi ng my team and i have loved my sim league friends who have protected my team from vultures. I can honestly say I will die owning my team. It is so fun doing the research and cap balance and development I cherish those memories . Now when it comes to you doing it lol you will never suffer the abuse I took at my rebuild. I was destroyed for trading RNH and kinda roasted for swapping picks for the right to have someone get Drouin but the returns helped me long term a lot. The Ekblad trade acquired me 3 top 10 1stès and 2 roster players so they were gambles but at time necessary.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Locv

Love that as that is exactly what I faced . I just need a real savvy guy from our league to help solve an issue on my computer now so that i can jump back to active owner till winter as even then I could be around and available for weekends. Dom I lovedc buildi ng my team and i have loved my sim league friends who have protected my team from vultures. I can honestly say I will die owning my team. It is so fun doing the research and cap balance and development I cherish those memories . Now when it comes to you doing it lol you will never suffer the abuse I took at my rebuild. I was destroyed for trading RNH and kinda roasted for swapping picks for the right to have someone get Drouin but the returns helped me long term a lot. The Ekblad trade acquired me 3 top 10 1stès and 2 roster players so they were gambles but at time necessary.

You better contact Tom ASAP, he’s listing your team as available because you have not been on in so long. It would be a shame, as they are finally doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad