Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
What are the chances Bjork comes back should bruins go on deep run? Kid has been out for some time now must be getting closer?
im not sure he can play this year but who knows....nice to see this young kid back healthy next year.and start where he left off....

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Maybe it was just my imagination, but on the new Behind the B, when they showed Bergeron giving the fireman helmet to Wingels, it did kind of look like he had a bandage or something on his left forearm, under his shirt sleeve.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Not confirmed, but he was seen wearing a walking boot and using crutches after the game, so I would be shocked if he could play.

Shit, not good. Our defense can't take a hit like that. Especially not for the rest of the playoffs. TB will feast on them Sunday and keep them hemmed up forcing turnovers left and right with the lack of speed back there now.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
****, not good. Our defense can't take a hit like that. Especially not for the rest of the playoffs. TB will feast on them Sunday and keep them hemmed up forcing turnovers left and right with the lack of speed back there now.

...not to mention the PP will take a big hit.

Reactions: Bruinaura

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
When the heck are they going to update us on Krug? The Bruins are having trouble generating goals 5 on 5 as it is. Krug's absence is going to be a killer.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
CBC just reported that Krug is out for the remainder of Round 2.

Saw the same thing from someone else. NHL.com I think sent me an update. We all figured that was gonna happen.

Huge hit. Have to see how the boys respond. Makes a weak defence weaker.

Holden takes his place...

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Krug's injury was the type of injury where you knew it would be a season-ender before he even tried to get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad