Post-Game Talk: Bruins def. Canucks - 4-0 | We don’t talk about Bruin-O.

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Well the 5 man group of EP, Lindy, Mik, Cole and Myers should not be a group again. Cole had a horrible game.

Maybe Cole should be the trade rumoured guy. A 35 yr old contract, a nasty one, extra lefty and 3 mil cap hit, if they resign him. Or they let him go for nothing.
A keeper for playoff depth but also very valuable trade asset at the TDL. Again being a FA signing any return is a plus.

The power play maybe should start thinking of having a defenceman on it. Hughes isn't thinking defence at all and the host of other forwards aren't thinking defence either.

RHD Hronek, Myers should get some time.

The only time there is anything about Boeser is only if he scores other than that he coasts through games. Funny how Tocchet's "staples" are hard fore checking and board battles but Boeser doesn't do either.
Just for sheets and giggles, Kuzmenko ends the season from the trade on, with more goals, more hits, more shot blocks and more primary assists than our 6.65 million dollar coaster, Boeser.

How is it Vancouver lets players go like Tanev and now Kuzmenko that Calgary embraces and suddenly they are the guys that are the big contributors in the dressing room helping the team turn around or maintain a competitive winning attitude. Kuz already a great room guy lightening the room and scoring so far.

Reactions: D Wakaluk

Deezone

Nov 10, 2020
I've reached the point where I'd almost like to see them elevate Podkolzin from Abbotsford and try him with Pettersson and Lindholm. Mikheyev just isn't cutting it.

In fact I think they have enough wriggle room in the standings to start some experimentation. How about Lindholm centering Hoglander and Podkolzin?
Tocchet really otta elevate Podkolzin and get him some reps before the playoffs. Podz led SKA in points last time Podz was in the playoffs. The kid can be clutch

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I know Aman has a role and rick loves him on the pk but I felt his line he centers might have been hemmed a few shifts for a sustained period the last two games. I noticed one lengthy shift in the Carolina game they (Carolina) went for a change and maintained control while he was out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad