Half-Assed GDT: Bruins @ Blues | 7PM NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Even though it got them in trouble a couple of times tonight. I love this aggressive hockey we played tonight. They were playing through the Bruins. Keep playing that way.

Reactions: Bendak

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
3 straight come from behind OT wins. We clearly don’t have the talent to make any noise in the playoffs, but they’re showing heart. No doubt. And every point is a worse draft position for Philly.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Very important non Blues game tomorrow.

Kings vs. Avs. I am not really sure who I want to win, I just know I don't want it to be a 3 point game.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
who has the tiebreaker between the kings-blues, assuming they end tied in points and ROW? because the blues have a game in hand and are only 2pts and 1row down.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
who has the tiebreaker between the kings-blues, assuming they end tied in points and ROW? because the blues have a game in hand and are only 2pts and 1row down.

Blues won the season series 2-1, so it would go to STL if tied in points and ROW.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
So after Anaheim loses tonight, Schenn doesn't get suspended tomorrow, and Tarasenko regains his health on Friday, the Blues will be in nice shape for facing Vancouver at home.

Novacain

Feb 24, 2012
So after Anaheim loses tonight, Schenn doesn't get suspended tomorrow, and Tarasenko regains his health on Friday, the Blues will be in nice shape for facing Vancouver at home.

I mean, even without Schenn and Tarasenko, Vancouver is.... really really bad right now.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Another come from behind OT victory without Tarasenko...I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

Haha let’s hope Schenn isn’t suspened long (if at all). We can ill afford to lose any center right now, especially our top C!

Very important non Blues game tomorrow.

Kings vs. Avs. I am not really sure who I want to win, I just know I don't want it to be a 3 point game.
I’ll probably be at that game tomorrow...rooting hard for the Avs in regulation lol.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
schenn wont be suspended. krejci was leaning down and that was the only reason he hit the head instead of the chest.

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
I mean, even without Schenn and Tarasenko, Vancouver is.... really really bad right now.

The Blues have a lot of tough opponents left on the schedule. They can't afford to sleep on Vancouver or Phoenix. I'll stop short of calling them must win games, but they are as close as it gets.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
tie breaker is games won.

since kings and blues won same number of games and kings have more points because of 2 extra overtime losses, if we won game in hand, wed have 1 more win and thus the tiebreaker

It is based off ROW regulation-overtime wins. Kings are at 38 and Blues are at 37 with a game in hand. not the 40 wins both teams have in the W column.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
I will be a bit surprised if Schenn gets suspended...which probably means it's a done deal. Some of that hit involves Krejci taking responsibility for getting his head up. If that had been average veteran hits a rookie, everyone would be screaming at the rookie to keep his eyes up.

In any case, very glad Krejci is OK.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Another come from behind OT victory without Tarasenko...I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

Haha let’s hope Schenn isn’t suspened long (if at all). We can ill afford to lose any center right now, especially our top C!

I’ll probably be at that game tomorrow...rooting hard for the Avs in regulation lol.

Schenn is NOT going to be suspended. He didn't bring his arms up, deliberately keeping them down, and directing the force lower than the head. No way he'll be suspended for that legal hit. My guess is that Tarasenko will be back, too. Blues WILL beat lifeless Vancouver, and be close to The Kings, Colorado, Anaheim, and not all that far from Minnesota's 90 points. And they have the best schedule left, by far. After beating The Canucks, they'll have a pretty good chance to end up in the playoffs. I hope they can finish in the top Wild Card position, or pass Minnesota for 3rd in The Central, so they can have a reasonable chance to win their 1st series. They're NOT going to beat The Preds in a 7-game series.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Can someone post a video of our first goal that you can clearly hear the goal song? The new one I mean, I haven't had a chance to hear how it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad