GDT: Bruins at Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
People laugh at Zadina for missing that as if he wasn’t at the end of a long shift and wasn’t actually extremely close to picking the top corner on his backhand because it was his only option against a goalie that only had one shot to worry about

Reactions: longtime lurker

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
People laugh at Zadina for missing that as if he wasn’t at the end of a long shift and wasn’t actually extremely close to picking the top corner on his backhand because it was his only option against a goalie that only had one shot to worry about
We're laughing at Zadina because he's a total bust who Kenny Holland drafted ahead of a Michigan guy named Quinn Hughes.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
No, players miss that shot all the time. In those circumstances. Good players, even. It's just that Zadina has an uncanny inability to cash in. It's not that these are plays he should be finishing 100% of the time. It's that he should be coming up with a goal now and then and he just can't. It's weird and you kind of feel bad for him.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
We're laughing at Zadina because he's a total bust who Kenny Holland drafted ahead of a Michigan guy named Quinn Hughes.

Why the f*** would i care about Quinn Hughes being a “Michigan guy”? On the list of reasons to pick a player, that is the last one. The very last one

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Why the f*** would i care about Quinn Hughes being a “Michigan guy”? On the list of reasons to pick a player, that is the last one. The very last one
Complains about Ken Holland

Immediately talks about Michigan guys

:help:

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
No, players miss that shot all the time. In those circumstances. Good players, even. It's just that Zadina has an uncanny inability to cash in. It's not that these are plays he should be finishing 100% of the time. It's that he should be coming up with a goal now and then and he just can't. It's weird and you kind of feel bad for him.

I don’t feel bad for him. I do think that people like you seem to be actively rooting for the failure of a player on your team. Which actually makes me feel bad for you. That seems like a miserable approach to things you claim to like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad