Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
giphy.gif

Reactions: SoupNazi

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
""Bruins" might rhyme with "ruins" but the Wings' best chance of being ruiners themselves went by yesterday in their 3-2 loss to the juggernaut that is this season's Boston team. With their win the Bruins hit the 50 win mark and the Wings slid a bit closer to the .500 hockey line, so for today's game look for the Wings to respond with their own hits and maybe sliding a few pucks into the back of the twine before it's over." - Plausible Keats

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Never against the Broons.
I just don't understand. The ref was right there, watching the play, and saw Larkin get tripped, yet just let it go.

I'm not one of those people that thinks "the refs screw my team", but I definitely think the good teams get away with more than the bad teams.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
That trip hardly ever gets called. Stop it. It was unintentional and had absolutely no effect on the play.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
That trip hardly ever gets called. Stop it. It was unintentional and had absolutely no effect on the play.
That trip always gets called....

Also unintentional? That's completely irrelevant. Refs don't make calls on intent, they make calls on what they see. Most penalties are "unintentional" and are just part of players competing.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I don't know if I can hang out on these boards much longer if all it's going to be is non stop reffing bitchfests. I know I'll be sorely missed and all but damn it's tedious.
It's super easy to ignore.

That was actually a good no call on Larkin, still salty about the trip tho lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad