Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 - Habs 1 ...Ole my butt edition

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Ottawa better make a comeback. I hate rooting for them to win though.

Edit: I didn't realize there were only 9.5 seconds left in the game when I wrote that.

Stupid Ottawa.

Reactions: Chief Nine

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
my biggest concern about this 3-game stint against the Habs was that I didn't want the Habs to get a win & go on a big hot streak & sneak into the playoffs because we'd hear for months about how it all started with a big win over the Bruins. Even if the Bruins lose the 4th game in March it will be too late to matter.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
my biggest concern about this 3-game stint against the Habs was that I didn't want the Habs to get a win & go on a big hot streak & sneak into the playoffs because we'd hear for months about how it all started with a big win over the Bruins. Even if the Bruins lose the 4th game in March it will be too late to matter.

More concerned about them getting a lottery pick than sniffing the playoffs

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Why are you guys still scoreboard watching the Leafs? We're 5 points clear of them but only 3 points behind Tampa

3 points behind and tampa losing tonight 2-0 last I checked. will give us a game in hand if they don't comeback. I wonder how everyone feels that was saying the first round playoff matchup with Toronto was already sealed?

I will give tampa their props... good team... and obviously hedmans injury is a huge part of their current struggles. lets not forget losing stamkos last year caused them to miss the playoffs. tampa isn't some immortal unbeatable jugernaught

if we stay healthy we are the beast in the east as far as I'm concerned. if healthy we are the deepest team. if healthy my prediction is our 3rd trip to the finals in the past decade

will it be vegas that we meet? that would be sick... I cant predict that. but I can see a boston/Nashville final with the good guys willing their second cup in recent memory

its pretty damn exciting how quickly this team is taking it to the next level. is amazing how much crap chiarelli/Julien/Sweeney/neely have taken by people here saying they didn't know what they were doing the past 4-5 years of rebuilding but this team was rebuilt quick and rebuilt good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad