Post-Game Talk: Bruins 4 - Habs 1 ...Ole my butt edition

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The only thing Claude can be thinking at this point "Well, at least I'm still getting paid." Montreal is going nowhere any time soon.

Reactions: Chief Nine

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
The Habs played really hard tonight but the Bruins are clearly the much stronger team. They had no answer for the Bergeron line, they were absolutely dominant. Hard to believe we spotted the Habs the 1st goal all 3 games yet still swept them, very impressive.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
And now for a recap of tonight's game....
giphy.gif

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Pasta is just, beautiful& Rask keeps going.

Can't believe the beautiful job Bergevin has done with ruining Montreal completely.

I used to half jokingly say that if I won the lottery, I’d buy the Habs and run them into the ground.

Thanks to Bergevin, if I do win the lottery I can use my money on something good.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
A few observations:

1. Sergachev could end up being a career 5/6 and it looks like TB would still win the trade. Drouin is soft, lazy and really nothing special.

2.When does Carey go all “Patrick Roy” and demand a trade?

3. Regarding Price....maybe moving him would be the best way to jump start the rebuild. (No idea who they have in their pipeline though). Philly is typically looking to make deals and are perennially looking for a goaltender. Ghost for Price as the basis for a deal?

4. I’d want the B’s to get Kane, Simmonds and literally 3-4 dozen other wingers in the league over Pacioretty. He’s a one trick pony....he can score a little bit from 20-30 feet from the goal. Creates nothing, is lazy, and isn’t tough.

5. I don’t believe in peaking too soon and am truly excited about the next 4-5 months and beyond. Obviously they aren’t going to keep this pace up, but they are much, much better than any of us thought. (And I was among the most optimistic entering the season)

No one is taking carey price and his 10.5 million dollar contract for what, 8 years? They’re stuck with that albatross and it is glorious.

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Really impressed with this team. Especially since players like Spooner and Nash are proving me wrong. The latter doing a pretty solid job playing in a role he's not expected to thrive in. I see a little Peverley in Nash's game lately and love how Spooner is getting physical and overall engaged in the game. It's FANTASTIC being a Bruins fan right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad