Injury Report: Bruins 2022 Injured List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Whatever he's got, I hope it doesn't spread around the room. Not good timing for illness. But I figured he's chasing 60 and won't sit unless he absolutely couldn't play.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Whatever he's got, I hope it doesn't spread around the room. Not good timing for illness. But I figured he's chasing 60 and won't sit unless he absolutely couldn't play.
All the more I wished he buckeld down more when he had chances at empty netters and passed or was indifferent to it. Last week I thought I just a had a cold, 3 people at work were coughing a lot. Turns out they had Covid. For me it was the 1st time, I tested postive and the next day everyone in the house had it, my 2 kids and wife. I hope they do not take it lightly whatever it is because this new strain (Kraken) is spreading fast.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Is Krecji at least skating with the team ?
I'd feel a lot better if he was. I'm thinking they are just resting him for bumps and bruises, but he's been out for a bit now.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I'd feel a lot better if he was. I'm thinking they are just resting him for bumps and bruises, but he's been out for a bit now.
He left a practice last week I know,but haven’t heard if he has been skating with the team since.

Demon Eyes

Nov 29, 2014
Matt Filipe was cleared on April 5, anyone know what happened to him? he's listed for providence. Is he done for good?

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
he skated by himself yesterday. probably won't know much until the weekend when we see a practice before
game 1.

Reactions: sooshii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad