Injury Report: Bruins 2022 Injured List

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Lindholm playing with a broken foot down the stretch and into the playoffs and me yapping on here the guy has been a steaming pile of shit without waiting for the full context as to why

Reason one million I`m not built for being a GM/Broadcaster etc....

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Lindholm playing with a broken foot down the stretch and into the playoffs and me yapping on here the guy has been a steaming pile of shit without waiting for the full context as to why

He was still a steaming pile of shit, though, whatever the reason. Maybe he shouldn't have been playing?

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I had no idea he had a busted foot. And here I was thinking he just couldn't handle playoff pressure.

Now I feel like an idiot :blush:

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I had no idea he had a busted foot. And here I was thinking he just couldn't handle playoff pressure.

Now I feel like an idiot :blush:
I think the player was the idiot playing on a broken foot. Bruins were to focused on the regular season record. Players were burning themselves out before the play offs. The Presidents Trophy is a curse most times. Bruins must of thought they had a free pass to the final. In the OHL players won't touch or go near the trophy if they win the league in most cases. They feel it's a bad omen if they want a chance at the Memorial Cup in order to be the national champs. It all comes to nothing in the NHL if a team fails to win the Stanley Cup.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
According to nbcsn Lindholm told the Boston media he had no injury.

of course he did, why would you want people wacking your foot when you finally do return?

If it's upper you say lower, vice versa, and you rest. Any amount of more rest for Lindholm and he would have played better, even if the first game back is game 7

I take a healthier Lindholm in game 7 over a shitty Lindholm in the whole series.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
He was still a steaming pile of shit, though, whatever the reason. Maybe he shouldn't have been playing?
and isn't that why we brought in Orlov?

We were a good team first half of the season and every member of that D was available. Orlov was added to that so now we had depth as well so presumably we could sit out a guy if needed, but the D as a whole collapsed under pressure. There is no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad