Injury Report: Bruins 2013 Injury Thread ‎II

Status
Not open for further replies.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Seidenberg is skating? Is this confirmed?

Skating alone and to a limited degree is what I heard from Toucher and Rich the other day.. not with the team. I wouldn't expect to see him anytime soon.

Comfort Eagle

Feb 28, 2008
Southeastern,MA
Bergeron, must be okay. I say that because I re-watched the second period, and he was fine through the last face off, and shift of the period, and walked to the dressing room no problem. I am not sure what would keep him out for both the third, and the shirts off their back ceremony.

Paille on the other hand is probably going to miss some time. Not good for our forward depth. Means Caron is playing in the playoffs most likely.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bergeron, must be okay. I say that because I re-watched the second period, and he was fine through the last face off, and shift of the period, and walked to the dressing room no problem. I am not sure what would keep him out for both the third, and the shirts off their back ceremony.

Paille on the other hand is probably going to miss some time. Not good for our forward depth. Means Caron is playing in the playoffs most likely.

Danny got assisted by us and I wanted to cry. His head and eyes were rolling around. :cry:

I was surprised that Bergy did not come out for the "shirts off their backs" ...makes me scared.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
since this was posted in the GDT:

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 56s

Source in Sabres' organization says Daniel Paille passed his concussion testing

Prophet

Mar 8, 2014
Awesome news, if true. I couldn't really be happy about President's trophy with the idea of Bergy and Paille being badly injured.

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Can we call up the entire providence roster for game 82?

Seriously, can we?

Seriously

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
TSN just said on their preview show that a flu bug was going through the B's dressing room? I never heard anything about that. Anyone have any details on who was affected?

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
TSN just said on their preview show that a flu bug was going through the B's dressing room? I never heard anything about that. Anyone have any details on who was affected?

According to the Bruins site

Seven players were not on the ice for Tuesday’s practice, including Patrice Bergeron, Loui Eriksson, Chris Kelly, Daniel Paille, Kevan Miller, Matt Bartkowski and Andrej Meszaros.

It doesn't specifically say who has the flu and who's just injured. Not great news but could be worse. Just have to hope that it doesn't drag out and spread through the whole locker room like last time.

Grumpy Grizz

Feb 27, 2002
Comox, Vancouver Island.
This whole Patrice thing is a bit worrying. They have been awfully quiet about him and I have this gnawing feeling that it's related to him being run over by Scott and he started feeling nauseous later on and thats why he didn't return.The type of guy he is, him not being out for the Jersey exchange is very perplexing, FLU or not.

Gobias Industries

Aug 29, 2007
Toronto
This whole Patrice thing is a bit worrying. They have been awfully quiet about him and I have this gnawing feeling that it's related to him being run over by Scott and he started feeling nauseous later on and thats why he didn't return.The type of guy he is, him not being out for the Jersey exchange is very perplexing, FLU or not.

No troubles!

Bruins Twitter said:
Bergeron, Eriksson, Meszaros all back on the ice for practice today. Paille, Kelly, Bartkowski, Miller not on the ice ^CS

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I think Bergy may have gotten injured when that useless plug scott hit him.

I am worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille