ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
cue the smart arse comments about which prospect will "fail" the fitness test

Oh wait, did I just do that?:sarcasm:

Betcha this will be an intriguing camp

Very interested in Carlo and Heinen. Think it's likely both are in Boston at some point next year, especially Carlo

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I'm on vacation that week. I should try and come up maybe.

Any truth to the rumor that we will raise Tommy Cross' development camp jersey to the rafters that week?

I kid. I love his moxie and testicular fortitude. Great teammate and great guy from all accounts.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I thought the new practice facility in Allston would be ready this year. Perhaps it will open by T.C.

edit: noticed in the Herald story it'll be open in September. Looking forward to being at both camps.

Last edited:

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008

Any truth to the rumor that we will raise Tommy Cross' development camp jersey to the rafters that week?

I kid. I love his moxie and testicular fortitude. Great teammate and great guy from all accounts.

Things that could have been.

We traded up to grab him. P.K. Subban was still on board at either their pick or the one they traded for.

(yes, I know we could do this for every draft and pick, but that basically sums up our drafting for all of Chiarelli's early years).

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Things that could have been.

We traded up to grab him. P.K. Subban was still on board at either their pick or the one they traded for.

(yes, I know we could do this for every draft and pick, but that basically sums up our drafting for all of Chiarelli's early years).

The worst part was he blew out his knee playing rec softball a couple days before and we still gave a 3rd to move what, three spots IIRC?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Lou you should come up - I texted you

Lot of great HF folks to meet

I'm the biggest dick but I've met a lot be it Everett Mike to Playmakers to LF and Wally and super folks who you would like even without hockey coming up.

It would be great to gang up on Joe in person instead of texts

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Lou if you come up maybe I'll actually go to one of these things.

member 96824

Lou if you come up, my first weekend back in Boston as a married man will be with you :laugh:

"Yeah honey, I'm meeting up with this guy I met on the Internet...no it's not like that. Alright maybe a little"

I'll start building the chloroform tolerance back up!

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Lou if you come up, my first weekend back in Boston as a married man will be with you :laugh:

"Yeah honey, I'm meeting up with this guy I met on the Internet...no it's not like that. Alright maybe a little"

I'll start building the chloroform tolerance back up!

Eh, by that time you'll be looking for excuses to get away. Once the ink dries on endorsing the checks it's all back to normal.

81ragnaH

May 29, 2007
Lynn, MA
I try to make it out there every year (until they move out of Wilmington, then i'm not sure if i'll be going as much), but this year, well, wifey is due with our first July 22nd...so i'm not sure if i'll be able to get out to it. We'll see!

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I try to make it out there every year (until they move out of Wilmington, then i'm not sure if i'll be going as much), but this year, well, wifey is due with our first July 22nd...so i'm not sure if i'll be able to get out to it. We'll see!

Congrats!

The best is yet to come for you.

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
What's the best way to meet the players and get a pic? On going to go one day with my 2 year old son, would love for him to get pictures of him with some players

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Congrats...it will be the most beautiful thing you ever witness. Good luck.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Maybe we can all pick one session to hit - Say goodbye to Wilmington as from now on it will be Brighton

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
cue the smart arse comments about which prospect will "fail" the fitness test

Oh wait, did I just do that?:sarcasm:

Betcha this will be an intriguing camp
Do they do that for D.C.? I thought it was just for TC.

At any rate, attendees should, by now, be aware of this exercise and be ready for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad