Status
Not open for further replies.

Merydian

klmfk.ru
Jan 7, 2011
Alessandro Seren Rosso
"location: Europe."

No wonder.
"Russian have two homelands - our Russia and Europe." :)
(F.Dostoyevsky)

PeacEnforcer

May 6, 2011

Bunch of small-minded mother****ers, who is going to fan against it's own team.
Wish you to choke with your treachery, Judases.
:thumbd::thumbd::thumbd:

No, pal, it's YOU who are NARROW-MINDED and SHORT-SIGHTED. Don't u understand what's at stake here? It's not about this totally pathetic bronze medal (we are the Russians and all we want is gold, when it comes to hockey, don't u remember?), it's all about the future. And it makes me sad that some fans just fail to understand it: if Russia wins this minor prize, having displayed AGAIN the kind of overly pathetic, incoherent and totally unaccpetable game for most of the WC that we saw, they (our hockey federation) will keep Bykov and Zacharkin in charge, probably until Sochi:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Whereas it's clear as day now, that they HAVE LOST IT, the quality of our team play and passing has deteriorated to a point when the current coaching staff is no longer an asset, but a liability dragging us down, suffocating us and stifling our growth. We are now exactly where we were in 2007 - and u have to be blind or delusional to believe otheriwise:shakehead.

We simply need a new person in charge, we need a new system based on our traditional values and strengths, namely, passing finess and precision, chemistry and cohesiveness within the lines, and team play at high speeds with power and might - in other words, all those qualities which have almost DISAPPEARED from our performances over the past couple of years: now we rely on physicality, individual effort and desperation? And I'm asking u: what the f... is that????When was it that our national team was so HELPLESS in passing and so disjointed in team effort?? When was it that we relied on physical strength, hitting, shoving, pushing, and boarding rather than on skill, finesse, speed and team play??? Don't u feel DISGUSTED to see this kind of game coming from us, Russians???? (Particularly given, that traditionally it's other teams, such as Canada and Finland, to name just a few, who resorted to this type of play against us to compensate for their lack of skill and finesse). Well, if u don't - it's your problem, but I do, just as most of other hockey fans here in Russia. We want change and to be assured of it it's in our best interest to have our national team return home without a medal. Sad but true. Otherwise, Bykov and Zacharkin will continue to drag us down until we screw up in Sochi:shakehead:shakehead Is that what u really want???? Are u prepared to trade the future for a miserable, meaningless and pathetic bronze medal at present? Well, if u are - it's your choice and your problem, but don't u dare impose it on others and also mind your language: there're no traitors or judases or "bad-wishers" - there're only those who SEE THE BIG PICTURE and are preapred to sacrifice a little now for a lot in the future and those who don't. So, friend, instead of going ballistic and hurling groundless accusations, use your brain and make the right choice.

Merydian

klmfk.ru
Jan 7, 2011
PeacEnforcer
Just remember times before 2007.
Hands off from BiZ, dumb plankton, :madfire::madfire::madfire: :madfire::madfire::madfire: :madfire::madfire::madfire: :madfire::madfire::madfire:

Last edited:

PeacEnforcer

May 6, 2011
moderator, who - for no valid reason and again - deleted my post: U ARE A ****ING ******. Burn in hell. U ARE A ****ING DISGRACE to mankind. I refuse to be part of the boards moderated by such biased, Pejorative Slured and incompetent ******** like u.

Screw you!

Merydian

klmfk.ru
Jan 7, 2011
moderator, who - for no valid reason and again - deleted my post: U ARE A ****ING ******. Burn in hell. U ARE A ****ING DISGRACE to mankind. I refuse to be part of the boards moderated by such biased, Pejorative Slured and incompetent ******** like u.

Screw you!

:loony::loony::loony:

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com

Bunch of small-minded mother****ers, who is going to fan against it's own team.
Wish you to choke with your treachery, Judases.
:thumbd::thumbd::thumbd:

Lol, my friend, I will never want Russia to lose. But for her wellbeing, it will be good if Bykov and Zakharkin will go away. They are good coaches and we must respect them for the two gold medals they led us to, but their time with the national team is obviously over. The bronze medal counts nothing, so...

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com
PeacEnforcer
Just remember times before 2007.
Hands off from BiZ, dumb plankton, :madfire::madfire::madfire: :madfire::madfire::madfire: :madfire::madfire::madfire: :madfire::madfire::madfire:

ByZa gave us two medals, and what? Tretiak gave us a lot, but one day he retired, and Russia went on. ByZa made us win 2 gold medals and get back as big international team, but now it's time to part ways. The Olympic tournament, last year's WC and this year's WC have been terrible, and it's time to find an adequate replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad