GDT: Bronze Medal Game • Jan. 5 • Canada 4 - Finland 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
Someone should take away Bulanov's medal. Unless it's an award for the worst referee of the tournament.

Not saying that Finland lost because of refereeing, though.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Good step forward from the earlier years (2009 relegation round remember?) despite two last games being bad. Proud of these players from being able to come back after that horrible first game. Pleasantly suprised with Raipe as well, he showed that he's a hockey coach after all.
This, I had my doubts about Raipe before and at the start of the tournament but he proved me wrong.

Pajicz

Mar 22, 2011
I assume at least one Granlund can't so as a result will Armia be looked upon to be one of the primary guns?

Certainly, as he was one of them already this year. Armia, Ma. Granlund and Salomäki should be our primary offensive assets.

Needles

Jun 29, 2010
4th place finish isn't too bad considering our unimpressive defense and the lack of system. With good coaching it's possible to have even better team next year.

Eidyia

Jan 5, 2011
Oulu
Finland was clearly only the 4th best team in the tournament.

Congrats Canada for the Bronze and keeping the medal streak alive. :)

I'm also happy for our youngsters. They showed spirit and grit as always but also some magic. Just to show that our hockey isn't dying when Koivu's and Selänne retires.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
He is a special player. He must be totally exhausted considering how many minutes he has played.
+ How many minutes he played on the PK when he refused to change even though he had a clear chance to do it.

Muuri

Nov 14, 2009
Certainly, as he was one of them already this year. Armia, Ma. Granlund and Salomäki should be our primary offensive assets.

Sasha. He will work on skating in the summer and gain more strength. Plus Rautakorpi will be Tappara's coach next year and is fairly good at developing players.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
great tournament, yea we didn't win gold (Canada) but we played well (we don't need to win every year) and the kids had some fun. good luck Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad