Value of: Brock Boeser

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Depending on the next draft plus all the prospects on the way it could make Brock Boeser expendable on the Canucks, so if that happens then what's the best offer you would make from your team to get him?

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
OP probably just wants to hear about how amazing Boeser is.

Boeser is amazing and OP is justified in expecting McDavid at 50% retained for him. That clearly suits the needs of both teams. :naughty:

Happy?

I have Svechnikov possibly going to Vancouver and Peterson playing the wing, so that would make Boeser play in the 3rd line which in my opinion we should trade him instead. I think Boeser is getting over rated around the league right now so I would rather sell high.

Hockey down under

Feb 13, 2017
I have Svechnikov possibly going to Vancouver and Peterson playing the wing, so that would make Boeser play in the 3rd line which in my opinion we should trade him instead. I think Boeser is getting over rated around the league right now so I would rather sell high.

Marc Staal and a 6th round pick. You get a serviceable defensemen and can hope for your 3rd line RW with the pick.

Fair deal for an over rated Boeser right?

Reactions: SuperGM17

member 105785

Well since the Canucks are going for it:

OTT:
Boeser
2018 unprotected 1st
Tanev

VAN:
Karlsson

We'd want Karlsson to play with Tanev, ideally. Also moving a top pairing D and a top line RW is a great way for a team to get taken out of contention.

RebuildinVan

Jun 25, 2017
We have so much coming up we deal away a rookie in the top 10 in league goal scoring???

Close the thread

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Depending on the next draft plus all the prospects on the way it could make Brock Boeser expendable on the Canucks, so if that happens then what's the best offer you would make from your team to get him?

Maybe you can explain your thought process since no one understands you.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
You guys have no imagination. Let's say Boeser does something exceptionally stupid and participates in a Trump rally or something - that would get him traded very very quickly.

Boeser for Ekblad

Reactions: JuniorNelson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad