Player Discussion Brock Boeser | "Back" in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
...this is the kind of stuff I can't stand. Guys on a message board pretending they know better than trained medical professionals. The Hodgson stuff was a nightmare, but c'mon. It's all baseless speculation at this point in time. The guy grimaces following a hard check by Zadorov and we assume the medical staff isn't doing their jobs.
Ill agree that my comment was an extreme take. There does however seem to be weird injuries that plauge this team, then times when injuries are powered through instead of sitting. Remember Raymond being carried off the ice with a broken back as well

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Can someone calculate Boeser/Barzal point totals for me if this was the formula.

Goals = 1.5 pts
Primary Assists= 1 point
Secondary Assists= .5 pts

Thanks in advance.

manroth19

May 20, 2015
Can someone calculate Boeser/Barzal point totals for me if this was the formula.

Goals = 1.5 pts
Primary Assists= 1 point
Secondary Assists= .5 pts

Thanks in advance.

For boeser to win ROY he’s gonna have to just go on an absolute tear 25ish point in the last 18 games and barzel to hit a rut.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
For boeser to win ROY he’s gonna have to just go on an absolute tear 25ish point in the last 18 games and barzel to hit a rut.

Boeser won't need to points to beat Barzal, but it may be too late to do what Boeser needs to do to beat Barzal.

Boeser needed 40 goals to really make it interesting and a toss up. Maybe he still gets it, but I'm unsure with his wrist right now.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Barzal dominates 5V5 which puts him over the top

Yeah, Barzal has 48 ESP compared to Boeser's 31 ESP.

Their PP points difference isn't as big as one would think though -Barzal has 19 PPP, Boeser has 23 PPP.

manroth19

May 20, 2015
Boeser won't need to points to beat Barzal, but it may be too late to do what Boeser needs to do to beat Barzal.

Boeser needed 40 goals to really make it interesting and a toss up. Maybe he still gets it, but I'm unsure with his wrist right now.

Totally agree was gonna put 40 rips in my comment. Pipe dream imo. No biggie really, barzal is having one of the great rookie season of late and Boeser being #2 in this class is a great accomplishment

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
So USAs first game in the World Championship is in 8 weeks. Thats well beyond the recovery of the current injury plus his wrist.

Does he play then ??

If hes healthy and ready to go im all for it. 2 months is plenty of time to heal.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Don't like that Boeser hasn't posted an update himself on social media yet. Either still being checked out or just really choked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad