GDT: Broadway vs Raleighwood, game 3 7pm, TNT

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
He hasn't done it this series because he's not been on the ice long enough to do it. Also, wasn't Svech's physicality a big reason why we scored the first goal?

I feel like a lot of these complaints are just throwing complaints at the wall and seeing what sticks, even if they don't make sense.

I see theres like 5 pages of issues mentioned again so its time for me to say it for the 5th time so maybe it sinks in:

This is AT WORST a 2-1 deficit if they werent -1 on the f***ing powerplay. Everything else is nonsense that isnt actually a problem (except needing an actual 2C).

I was going to suggest this thread be renamed to "Rags @ Canes, Monday Morning Quarterback Edition" :naughty:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
The rangers kill has a lot to do with it. We saw it at times in the regular season too. Essentially they just pressure more aggressively and we either cough it up, take a dumb shot from the point into skates or shins, or just make another pass. They box out the center while making sure they're always clogging lanes.

They're also shutting down our back door play, no cross ice passes, and then just let Igor handle our eventual low danger muffins from the side or perimeter. It's really not that hard to kill our PP since we're not elite puck movers, or shooters.

In the regular season when teams gave us more time and space, it was easy to make our couple of PP plays work. They should have adjusted but I guess they got nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It's hard to take offence for the short-handed goal, our guys have been doing that often enough so that you kind of wait for scoring on PK more than on the PP.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad