GDT: Broadway vs Raleighwood, game 3 7pm, TNT

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Playoff lives on the line and we skip the morning skate?

I heard a rumor the team bus was seen near the performing arts center. The team was so stricken by Fox’s acting jobs that they flew down his acting coach to learn the art of falling. Rumor unconfirmed.

Gotta have the win and need a complete effort. Team can easily do it based off the last 2 games.

LETS GO!!!!

Andersen in net is likely
Do we see a lineup change being at home?

Thank goodness this is on TNT and not ESPN

(Set to go live at 1800)

Last edited:

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Believe.jpg

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day!

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
No excuses here. They say they're close and they believe. Words mean nothing right now. Get out there and show the fans you care and get back in this series.

These two games are the biggest games of the series to this point for Carolina. They win those they're right back in it. Gotta start tonight.

No slacking. Do not fall for the Rangers antics and STAY OUT OF THE BOX!!!

We had game 2 but then committed stupid penalties to get the Rangers to the tie the game and then win.

If the Rangers are going to beat us make them do it 5 on 5.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day!
Azincourt was largely an inconsequential battle and its mythos wrongfully perpetuates the idea that longbows were some sort of counter to heavy cavalry when in fact the outcome of this battle in question required specific conditions, with two dominant ones being French hubris being greater than usual and extremely muddy conditions of the battlefield. In fact most battles that pitted directly French heavy cavalry and English army using Welsh longbows ended up like the battle of Patay which included the legendary historical figure of La Hire who was immortalized in the RTS classical Age of Empires 2 whose vanilla game version included a campaign depicting story of Joan of Arc.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The journey that this iteration of the core has been on shouldn’t end on a whimper. Face that adversity head on. It’s time for their A++ game.
100%

I hope the guys watched that Florida-Boston game last night. Even in a losing effort, I still loved seeing Pasta throw hands with Tkachuk. That is going to set the tone for the rest of the series and should help Boston play with a bit more of an edge when they go back home.

I get why Brindy preaches to not get involved with that stuff, but I do wonder if that does prevent us a bit from developing that nasty edge that teams kind of need in the playoffs. And even worse, it gets us to a point where we completely melt down when pushed too far, taking endless stupid penalties over a series of games. So far, hasn't happened this series, but it has been a common theme in the past when eliminated. I do wonder if easing the reigns there a bit might help prevent the team from mentally bubbling over sometimes. Plus, with the PP being as dogshit as it tends to be in the playoffs, its not like turning the other cheek has done f*** all to help us on the scoreboard, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad