GDT: Broadway vs Raleighwood, game 3 7pm, TNT

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
You know what, f*** it, Brindy deserves a f***ton of heat for the way this shit keeps playing out. Every f***ing year we are just so close but so far. Last 2 f***ing years swept

f*** this team

f*** this org

Do something to justify the cockiness you present every day. We are f***ing worthless shits when it matters most.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
They’ve got 2nd liners but they’re stapled to 3rd or 4th liners.
Seriously. Why are Jarvis and Teravainen stapled to Jordan f***ing Staal again? Jordan is a black hole of offense and he guarantees that the players he's with are smothered because every defense knows they can just entirely ignore him without cost. And even if they're not smothered, they're still effectively playing a man down offensively.

Francis10

Jan 28, 2012
Canada
Obviously the goal was Orlovs mistake, but even before that Drury blew a chance to get the puck high and deep into the Rangers zone. Then a hard dump, turnover, and in back of our net.

Drury has been so disappointing the last half year. He’s a borderline NHL playing that we have slotted into 2C spot. Huge issue that we all know. And Kuzy just doesn’t have the care anymore to be a NHL player especially for us and what we need from the 2C spot.

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
I dont even know what to say about the game. One of the most frustrating games I have ever watched.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
It’s sad that I don’t even really care too much anymore. Wasn’t excited for the playoffs and this is why
I mean I literally only went to two games during the regular season, and watched maybe 40% of the games on TV, a record low. Now I know why

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Carolina has a solid balanced team, but I think of them like the old Capitals of the 80s and early 90s. A team that is near the top of the league and a deep roster with spread out in scoring, with good defence and goaltending. But in the playoffs, flame out as they dont have superstars to take over a game.

Looking at their playoffs the past bunch of seasons, when they lose a series they usually get destroyed too. Many 0-4 or 1-4 losses. This might be another 0-4 series.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
And this f***ing shit is why I didn't renew my season tickets. Ain't worth paying exponentially more money for a f***ing team that never learns. Bunch of mental midgets out there. Softest bunch of f***ers I've ever seen play at this level.

But of course we are led by p***y assed turn the other cheek Brindy who doesn't like our guys to get involved with scrums while they are getting their heads caved in on cheap shots. At least his coaching is so good we make them pay on the ensuing PPs.... Oh, wait, he hadn't a f***ing clue on how to coach a PP. Swell

Reactions: cptjeff

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Dundon is liable to do anything this offseason after another sweep everything is on the table id imagine. Only bonus is we keep our first round pick

Reactions: ck26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad