Post-Game Talk: Brews vs Cups - 730p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Eh wasn’t a great play by Dillon but shouldn’t have necessarily lead to the loss. Was poor coverage. They were playing way too deep and packed in, I mean I get it to some extent but that was excessive. The team was tired, no doubt.

Was that Carlson who missed the check leading to their 3rd goal? I thought that right there was the game. You can’t mistime a check that badly at that point in the game.

All in all the Eller injury had a ripple effect.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Ovie was phoning it in (injured?) and Carlson was butt

Anderson was fine

Reactions: fniss

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Yup, choked because they tried to turtle after going up 3-2. All the f***ing turtle does is build momentum for the other team u til they eventually score.
I get the turtling but you have to execute it properly. The lack of judgment and execution from Carlson on that attempt to stop Hall is crazy. You can't pin it on exhaustion. You're either smart or not. The f*** was that? And then Dowd again their best center down the stretch. Like what? You have Bergeron and Krejci to stop. Get your shit together.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
take pics or it didnt happen

tenor.gif

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Love the way we came out of the gate. had to overcome Eller going out and some defensive gaffs for sure. I like the adversity because this team doesn’t seem to be scared of that. Going to go 6 or 7. pretty much everyone said that. Bring on Game 3!

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
lol... you think they just all of a sudden decided as a team to fall back and turtle on their own?
I sure don’t think the coaches told them to play that way. Playing passive and scared isn’t a strategy, it’s a mental thing. Lavi will not be patting them on the back for doing what he said, I can promise you that

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
I sure don’t think the coaches told them to play that way. Playing passive and scared isn’t a strategy, it’s a mental thing. Lavi will not be patting them on the back for doing what he said, I can promise you that

:laugh:

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I don’t think they can win the series with Anderson. I didn’t say he was the issue tonight but I don’t think his play is sustainable with that work load every other night.

Why would his work load be 48 shots every night? it was 23 the previous game. I dont think you will see that load repeated again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad