Post-Game Talk: Bread Truck Delivery

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017

Shame that Wennberg may sit because I think he has played a really steady game for us since he's been over. Also may be banged up as we is not practicing for maintenance. But Chytil centering that 3rd line against AHL defenseman on caps 3rd pair is a huge advantage.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Shame that Wennberg may sit because I think he has played a really steady game for us since he's been over. Also may be banged up as we is not practicing for maintenance. But Chytil centering that 3rd line against AHL defenseman on caps 3rd pair is a huge advantage.

Let's play both. I think Wennberg is fine and will play

Reactions: Lua and ncdoc

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
If Wennberg were to play... who do you sit?

The obvious choice is Goodrow... but he's been low key above average against the caps.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

The obvious choice is Goodrow... but he's been low key above average against the caps.
It kinda has to be Wennberg at this point.

I don't think Rempe is coming out this soon after his great game 1. Roslovic just scored. Goodrow is never coming out.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017

Wennberg is gonna sit if Chytil is back imo. Let him take a couple days to heal the bruises. I dont think lavi wants to play Chytil or Wennberg on the RW at this stage and Roslovic is off a game with a goal and can bring instant offense. Hard to take Rempe out too when the series is heating up physically. We have a deep team, someone good is going to sit and thats not a bad thing.

Reactions: bhamill

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Caps fans still crying about a hit that's been reviewed by the league a million times by now and they still can't find anything wrong with it.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
You guys are smoking rocks if you think Laviolette is sitting Wennberg to play Roslovic or Rempe. Rocks. The guy was out there late defending a lead, kills penalties, brings solid defensive prowess and plays over 15 mins a game down middle. Rempe is playing half that and not seeing shifts in the third, and Roslovic played 9 mins in game two.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
You guys are smoking rocks if you think Laviolette is sitting Wennberg to play Roslovic or Rempe. Rocks. The guy was out there late defending a lead, kills penalties, brings solid defensive prowess and plays over 15 mins a game down middle. Rempe is playing half that and not seeing shifts in the third, and Roslovic played 9 mins in game two.
And yet, it seems that Wennberg is out... Nothing would surprise me. We have a deep team, someone is going to sit that some of us don't want to sit. Personally I'd take out Ros, put Wenn as 4C and move Greasy Vesey to Mika's right wing...
But they ain't paying me Lavi money, so... and that changes TWO lines rather than one...

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I wouldn't take Wennberg out but I wouldn't shed a tear if he was tbh. He's had a good defensive stick this series but he's giving the puck away a lot and his play on that 3rd caps goal was awful.
I wouldn't f*** with it. I don't think any of the lines have been bad.

Let Chytil practice and bring him in when we need a spark and/or somebody gives you a reason to take them out.
some would say game 2 indicates we need some kind of spark

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I wouldn't mess with the lineup at the moment. Letting Chytil continue to practice and get reps is important.

Let him be ready for Carolina. We will need his speed and shot against a team like that.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
What are you talking about? PK is an awesome TV personality. He was built for it. He has the swag and charisma to always be entertaining.

I know I will sound like an old man yelling at clouds but why does acting like a clown automatically mean he has an awesome TV personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad