Post-Game Talk: Bread Truck Delivery

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
What are you talking about? PK is an awesome TV personality. He was built for it. He has the swag and charisma to always be entertaining.
Pk has the personality to do tv, he has the opinions that belong on a buried hf thread.
He was a talented hockey player who did a lot of dirty things, and is trying to call out dirty things incorrectly.

OriginalLimbo

May 27, 2019
Teams have won the cup with worse formulas than a fantastic power play, and great goaltending.

Let’s not even equate that after the whistle scrum with a legit reverse hit by Panarin.

Wilson has had a career of borderline or not so borderline plays.
Panarin has not.

I feel bad for oshie if he has a concussion and don’t wish that on anyone.
But this is hockey, that’s a risk.
“Reverse hit” has some bad connotations. And maybe rightfully so, isn’t it kind of interference to hit a guy without the puck? I guess that is kind of debatable when 2 guys are battling for the puck.

But, IMO, the Panarin hit was definitely NOT a reverse hit. Oshie was playing the puck. He got checked. Like you said…it’s hockey. End of story.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
A. Shesterkin should have iced the puck when he had a chance.
B. The majority (not all) of fails to clear was on forwards, not Trouba and Lindgren.
Interesting that Igor had the puck in his glove in the middle of that 2:48 and choose not to take a faceoff. Was that strategic? Looked to me that we were ok with that scramble and were trying to avoid a faceoff where the Caps could set up a play.

Reactions: BKGooner

Cygnus 2112

Aug 7, 2014
Long Island
Made the mistake of reading the Craps board for like 5 min- they're all chirping that Panarin will be targeted and (possibly) killed*. Thoughts?

*ok, maybe not killed but you get it.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Made the mistake of reading the Craps board for like 5 min- they're all chirping that Panarin will be targeted and (possibly) killed*. Thoughts?

*ok, maybe not killed but you get it.
rempegoaaat.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad