Recalled/Assigned: Brandon Mashinter assigned to Hartford

Miffer72

Nov 14, 2013
I don't know why everyone is so hard on Mashinter. Pretty hard to judge someone with an average ice time of 2-3 mins per game. I saw him play a season in junior (Belleville Bulls OHL)that was a very good team, where he had more points than games played & not only was a producer, but provided leadership & toughness. Not saying he's a top 6 forward or going to provide anything close offensively in the NHL , four points in six games in Hartford was a good start this year. Hope to see you back up Mash, enjoy the ice time in Hartford. Thank God Nash is back! I'm really liking our team this year, but we need Nash healthy.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Our team scored 1 goal in two games and you want to put the best goal scorer on the 3rd line?

A line that features Nash and Brass is not our third line. You can call it what you wish, but it won't function as a third line.

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
I don't know why everyone is so hard on Mashinter. Pretty hard to judge someone with an average ice time of 2-3 mins per game. I saw him play a season in junior (Belleville Bulls OHL)that was a very good team, where he had more points than games played & not only was a producer, but provided leadership & toughness. Not saying he's a top 6 forward or going to provide anything close offensively in the NHL , four points in six games in Hartford was a good start this year. Hope to see you back up Mash, enjoy the ice time in Hartford. Thank God Nash is back! I'm really liking our team this year, but we need Nash healthy.

Good kid, get some HFD time and hope he competes next year when we'll have some turnover

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
A line that features Nash and Brass is not our third line. You can call it what you wish, but it won't function as a third line.

This, 3rd line hasnt found much chemistry yet. 1st line is the one thats on for that particular game and on down. Like the balance.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Our team scored 1 goal in two games and you want to put the best goal scorer on the 3rd line?

Semantics. AV will play all 3 of those offensive lines the same amount of time. Maybe at the end of the game you stack a line if you're down a goal. Spreading the wealth is better than stacking a line.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com

Good first post .. The people on here hate anyone who remotely drops the gloves. If u continue to be pro tough guy they will lynch you lol trust me

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
He played well and did nothing wrong. Only guy on team to stand up to anyone and last game he played he looked very well

He had far more defensive zone turnovers than fights. He played 3 minutes a game because hes slow and not an NHL player. These issues seem to get erased and replaced by the tingle up your leg when he drops the gloves though.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
BRB first off watch the game without blinders. Last yr he has a horrible game vs the jets yes he did wow a yr ago a rookie had a bad game let it freaking go...Mash is a 4th liner who plays tough and stands up for his teammates.. he played just fine in his role.. and stop with the personal comments man i am 43 not 11. stick to being a poster not a poser

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
:nod:
Good first post .. The people on here hate anyone who remotely drops the gloves. If u continue to be pro tough guy they will lynch you lol trust me

You're pro tough guy and we are pro hockey players. Mashinter contributes nothing to the team other than acting tough. It's not cutting it in the nu-NHL. Get over it and start fanboying for tough guys who can actually play hockey. Maybe then people will stop lynching you.

Dagoon44

Sep 15, 2003
NJ
dagoon44.blogspot.com
:nod:

You're pro tough guy and we are pro hockey players. Mashinter contributes nothing to the team other than acting tough. It's not cutting it in the nu-NHL. Get over it and start fanboying for tough guys who can actually play hockey. Maybe then people will stop lynching you.

tuff guys that play hockey?? on the Rangers? really kid? i will give up my obsession with tuff hockey when you guys admit hank is so overrated it hurts ok?

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
tuff guys that play hockey?? on the Rangers? really kid? i will give up my obsession with tuff hockey when you guys admit hank is so overrated it hurts ok?

The difference between the guys you fawn over and Lundqvist, is that he actually has a successful NHL career so that people like you can even make a claim about how "overrated" he is.

No one will ever be talking about how overrated Mashinter is, that's for sure. :laugh:

Punxrocknyc19*

To play 3 minutes and contribute nothing?

Pouliot and Pyatt both play about 10+ mins and what do they contribute? rather have someone who plays 3 mins and fight over a guy that plays 10 mins and just wastes ice time to contribute nothing positive to the team :sarcasm:

Vickers8

Pouliot and Pyatt both play about 10+ mins and what do they contribute? rather have someone who plays 3 mins and fight over a guy that plays 10 mins and just wastes ice time to contribute nothing positive to the team :sarcasm:

Rather have the guys eating up minutes...Pouliot thus far is a disappointment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad