Value of: Brandon Carlo

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
What would it cost to get Carlo in Ottawa(trade would happen in the off season) a guy at my job told it would cost Tkachuk a 1st and a A/B prospect. Is that sufficient(I’m only gauging value btw not making a proposal),

Your bud must be drinking on the job

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
We're talking about Ottawa's first here, not some middle of the road team. I love Carlo but if a top-5 pick is on the table, I can love him in a Sens jersey
Oh ya I forgot just how bad Ottawa is haha. Maybe a 2023 first, that way they have a few years to get themselves out of the gutter :laugh:

h2owned

Nov 17, 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
Sens can't afford to move Tkachuk.
Bruins probably would want win now pieces and Ottawa could only offer futures.
Some Hall-Larsson vibes.
Carlo good and right handed but no offense.

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut
Reading comprehension. The Bruins add to Carlo, but not a 1st and "A" prospect as someone suggested earlier.
Bro you think that makes your statement any better? It would take a first and the bruins beat prospect with Carlo and they still may say no. How many players in the league can do what brady does? And he incredibly young with room to grow and get even better. Bruins fan getting a bad rep with all these bad trade offers. Just stop

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Bro you think that makes your statement any better? It would take a first and the bruins beat prospect with Carlo and they still may say no. How many players in the league can do what brady does? And he incredibly young with room to grow and get even better. Bruins fan getting a bad rep with all these bad trade offers. Just stop

Ive been with you in the other threads, but Carlo is also an extremely rare commodity in the league and a perfect long term partner for Chabot.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Ive been with you in the other threads, but Carlo is also an extremely rare commodity in the league and a perfect long term partner for Chabot.
Nobody is saying Carlo isnt a good defender...But the original deal has us giving up our 1st (likely top 5) this season and BT.....That is far far too rich

Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut
I understand that I absolutely love Carlo. While saying that BT is a different breed who I feel gets underrated on these boards. He has so much value and is so young. Imo I don’t think Carlo and BT are close in value I do feel like a first and prospect would hav to go back not that the sens have any intentions of trading him

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

If you say so. As mentioned above, Carlo and Chabot might be an elite top pair. I'd expect Boston to add but not a 1st and the top prospect, that is a bit absurd in value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad