Value of: Brandon Carlo

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
What would it cost to get Carlo in Ottawa(trade would happen in the off season) a guy at my job told it would cost Tkachuk a 1st and a A/B prospect. Is that sufficient(I’m only gauging value btw not making a proposal),

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
What would it cost to get Carlo in Ottawa(trade would happen in the off season) a guy at my job told it would cost Tkachuk a 1st and a A/B prospect. Is that sufficient(I’m only gauging value btw not making a proposal),
Toss in a 2nd, 1st round pick and that should just about be perfect.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
so let me get this straight...
To BOS: B. Tkachuk, 2021-1st, "A" Prospect
To OTT: B. Carlo

??????

the opposite is more likely to hppen... the "A" Prospect+2021-1st are going to OTT with Carlo

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah no kidding

I like Carlo, but Christ.
Pretty sure there might be a lineup of Bruins fans waiting to drive Carlo direct to Ottawa for that one.

Some wouldn’t though. Tough one to gauge. If your team has enough weapons on the backend already a guy like Carlo in your top 4 could be very valuable. Not sure this valuable.

Reactions: HawksDub89

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
So we give up a likely top 5 pick this season and BT along with a prospect...For Carlo??? I get PD is our GM but this would be Milbury bad for us

Jon77

Feb 1, 2021
Carlo is under-rated shut down D. Only issues he has, is that he is not angry. Big man with great hockey sense, but not physical enough. I'd say he is a number 2 dman on most teams. Only 24 years old too. Lots of years ahead of him. That said, not sure he has the value to pull all that back.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
That's not nearly enough for Carlo. I can guarantee you the Rangers will offer Kakko, Lafreniere, AND Georgiev, which blows your offer out of the water

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Bruins really shouldn’t move Carlo unless an age appropriate top 6C is coming back. RD and C are the hardest positions to fill. Maybe Bruins could feel like with McAvoy they could downgrade on Carlo, but I don’t think these discussions happen until Bergeron and/or Krejci reach the point of not being up to the job.

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019
Bruins really shouldn’t move Carlo unless an age appropriate top 6C is coming back. RD and C are the hardest positions to fill. Maybe Bruins could feel like with McAvoy they could downgrade on Carlo, but I don’t think these discussions happen until Bergeron and/or Krejci reach the point of not being up to the job.
Which is going to be when exactly? I feel like we've been waiting for this for at least 5 years

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Which is going to be when exactly? I feel like we've been waiting for this for at least 5 years

No clue! Bergeron has certainly lost a step, but less is being asked of him than in the past. Krejci has never played fast so its hard to even tell if he has lost a step, lol. Neither of them are really being asked to be the best player on the team anymore, but the drop-off between them and Coyle/Studnicka/Frederic is obviously large.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Is your co-worker drinking the stupid juice? haha.

I love Carlo and I mean it when I say that. Maybe even in love. He's terrific, but god damn I wish your co-worker was the GM of Ottawa.

Reactions: TSBruins13

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes