Prospect Info: Brad Lambert, 30th Overall, 2022 NHL Draft

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I still think Lambert will be a regular in the middle 6. Still a steal at 30th overall.
No question about that, as Lambert is looking like a steal of a pick, and could end up being a # 1 liner for the Jets. I think he'll be in the lineup this upcoming season.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I'm assuming the lack of chatter in this thread is because Brad hasn't done much at the Memorial Cup. N'est-ce pas?

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
Jets posting Lambert leading the CHL in playoff zone entries was not my bingo card. I thought the only analytic they knew was the Grit/60.

Reactions: roccerfeller

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Jets posting Lambert leading the CHL in playoff zone entries was not my bingo card. I thought the only analytic they knew was the Grit/60.

IIRC we heard a lot about "zone time" for a few years at least. That key stat told us that the Jets spent plenty of time achieving little in the OZ. ZoneTime / Futility / 60.

We've heard less about that analytic breakthrough under Bowness.

Great to see Big Bad already projecting as an Ehlers-type zone entry machine. Will be nice to have at least 2 guys who can gain the zone consistently.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
When he has the puck he pushes teams back. IMO the next thing he needs to work on is when to shoot and when to distribute.

He's definitely more of a shoot first kind of player. That is sometimes not a bad thing if you can make the snap decision of when to shoot to score and when to shoot for rebounds. I wish more players could make that distinction on the fly. If you see nothing and are under pressure shoot low, not high.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad