Post-Game Talk: Boys in their flying machines @ Perds 7 pm CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Players go with rainbow tape for warmups ... not for the game. League wide occurrence. Only one player I can think of regularly uses rainbow tape anywhere on his hockey stick.

Why are you posting this now?

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Why are you posting this now?
Do you not pay attention to the team's marketing nights? Tonight is Pride Night. Players wore the tshirts into the arena. Team auctioned off jerseys. Multiple players used rainbow tape during warmups tonight. Been watching to see if any player actually uses the tape from warmup during the game. Hasn't happened yet.

Looking at the auction, only one of four previous season warmup used sticks with rainbow tape on the blade actually sold. The other three are now buy it now.

Reactions: hn777

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Must be the old fashions??:sarcasm:

Almost...
or some of us pay attention to what the team does. tonight's auction page

1712716303300.png

or pregame Josi comared to ingame Josi

I may not think much of Travis Dermott as a defender, but he is consistent. He doesn't do something for a photo op, then change after. He demonstrates the courage of his convictions. When he scored against us in the regular season, he had rainbow tape on his stick (always has a wrap high on the shaft). Our players put it on for warmups, and that's all.

Last edited:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Stayed 'til the end. Happy they came back and got the clinch. It may have been the fight the kinda got things going.

Who started it? There was no replay at the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad