Tribute Bowen Byram Appreciation Thread

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
He was one of my favorite players, wish him the best. It's admirable how he stuck with it after going through horrendous post concussion issues. If he stays healthy, I can see him being the captain on a team someday.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Best of luck to Byram. The 2019 draft 1st round didn't turn out as amazing as we would have predicted at the time but he was a big time player for us in 22' and for that, he has my appreciation. Best of luck in Buffalo!

Reactions: The Moops

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
He's been my favorite player since the 2019 draft. Glad to have seen him win a cup with the Avs, we'll have that forever.

Somewhere in another universe the Avs didn't trade for Toews and Byram didn't take 100 concussions and we're talking about a completely different player. But in the end, what we got wasn't so bad:

1709762235591.png

Fare thee well, sweet prince.

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
Echoing some previously made statements here but Bo was instrumental in getting this team to the promised land in 2022 and for that reason, he will always have a supporter in me.

Good luck to Byram and look forward to seeing him paired with EJ again (however brief it may be)

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
Things sure change fast in pro sports. The Avs had 22 players dress in the Finals against Tampa Bay. Now only 11 are still on the team and that includes JJ (his last year presumably), Cogliano (can't be long) and Landeskog (hopefully many more years to come but nobody really knows).

50% of a championship roster turned over in less than two years. We've all heard that NFL stands for "Not For Long" -- maybe NHL is "Not Here Long."

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Loved Bo but this trade makes us much better and balanced, plus its going to give Bo a better opportunity since he was playing on the 3rd pairing.

I'll always have my Byram Stanley Cup jersey

Reactions: GeoRox89

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
Loved Bo but this trade makes us much better and balanced, plus its going to give Bo a better opportunity since he was playing on the 3rd pairing.

I'll never forget security trying to boot him back over the to the fans in our Cup Winning ticket tape parade, because they thought he was some teenager getting excited who jumped the tape. Hahaha

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012

He's probably on Buffalo's 3rd pairing, too. He's not playing ahead of Dahlin or Power.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad