Pre-Game Talk: Botts Trade Deadline Prediction

What will Botts do in trades?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I find it upsetting how angry I am at him and this organization. Everyone saw all of this coming except the person paid to see things coming. Every complaint is the same from TWO YEARS AGO. It's unbelievable we are still here. No one else could have done it. No one else would be so stupid to bring back almost the entire team...and when he looks for credit in his post season presser about how many contracts the team is without now...I might finally lose it. Things that should have been handled literally YEARS ago...and he just waited. He has to be fired. Into the sun for all I care. You can't let a man this dumb in charge of rebuilding the team he spent 3 years failing to help. His forward acquisitions are a disaster because he can not evaluate players. Frolik, Vesey, Sheary, Johansson..."we expected more from them" NO ONE ELSE DID. YOU DON'T HAVE A 2C AND EVERYONE IS PLAYING ABOVE THEIR ABILITY AND OR WITHOUT COMPETANT LINEMATES.

You pay Skinner and stick him with no help. You haven't paid Reinhart and you can't get him away from one of the best players in the league for one goddamned shift. You need to pay Olofsson too...so HE ALSO PLAYS WITH HIM.

It's madness that a f*cking child could see is the wrong way to do everything.

Jesus Christ he needs to go. I can't take another day.

F yeah.. We are all preaching to the choir . Maybe hire his sister instead. Raise yr hand if you feel stupid for over two years waiting , looking at the internet etc .for that trade for secondary scoring.. That makes this team competitive.. That avalanche game was a tell about our skill level.. I like the guys . They needed some help and who knows? D**k.

Last edited:

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
I also love the optimist post botteril saves the day and i feel stupid by getting good hockey players to make the playoffs and crush the leafs..

Can we all get the torches and pitchforks and secure revenge if he fails to pull it out of his...in the bottom of the ninth..

I want to feel stupid.. Make me feel like i can't play chess. Do it Jason..

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
“It’s a situation where, instead of focusing on trades, we put all our resources towards cloning technology. As it stands it’s actually pretty successful, so like- no trades, but ya, it’s a situation where we’ve mastered cloning. So in lieu of any players from other teams, I’m happy to announce- *tadaaaa* we have cloned Conor Sheary. That’s right. Two Shearys. You’re f***ing welcome, Buffalo, any questions?”

Reactions: Bferra13

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
He will shock us all.

He will trade Montour for a Zegras or Newhook.

He will lead us to a top 2-3 draft lottery victory and add a Byfield or Stutzle to the group.

We will rise like a phoenix under Botts leadership. You will see. You Will All See!!!!!!:naughty::popcorn::D:help:

You are awesome.. Let me send you my mailing address.. Ill trade ya.. I miss feeling good on command..

Kublakhan

Lets Go Buffalo !!!
Jan 24, 2013
North Tonawanda
I believe it's not all Bott's fault, You can not trade trash for something we all know that.. I wonder how many players Bott's targeted and their GM said sorry that player has a one team no trade clause and Buffalo is it..

His job has to really suck..

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
" when i took the job.. I didn't know being a gm was this hard. I was never any good at poker... Jeez guys.. I'm trying.. Really.."

Murray amd Botteril were spies from Pittsburgh and Ottawa w Toronto ties to destroy that Buffalo team amd PEGS was infiltrated.. Treason most foul!!

Reactions: Bferra13

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I believe it's not all Bott's fault, You can not trade trash for something we all know that.. I wonder how many players Bott's targeted and their GM said sorry that player has a one team no trade clause and Buffalo is it..

His job has to really suck..

Then he will also know that all the cap room in the world isn’t going to help when he can only sign C level players.

All the more reason him doing nothing is a disaster.

Kase didn’t have a NTC. He went for a cap dump a pick in the late 20s and a low level prospect.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
No I like the guy, but saying Grier is God? LOL odd duck. Random 3rd and 4th line grinder, had a decent career but he's no Hasek, LaFontaine or Eichel
Hey Man...say what you want, last time we were relevant Mike Grier was a part of the roster. He was a very important part of the best team we've had in our history. He's a guy that was easy to root for, sue me.

...and to clarify, I hate Jason Botterill as a GM and as a part of our organization. I'm sure he's a swell guy, but truly haven't hated a GM in this position as much as him. He just inspires nothing. I don't feel bad for him, as I think he was cocky in his ideas of roster building and it came back to bite him.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
He will shock us all.

He will trade Montour for a Zegras or Newhook.

He will lead us to a top 2-3 draft lottery victory and add a Byfield or Stutzle to the group.

We will rise like a phoenix under Botts leadership. You will see. You Will All See!!!!!!:naughty::popcorn::D:help:
If we came out of the next 6 months with 2 of those 4. I’d be all smiles. Unfortunately...... reality.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Corny I know, but if Botts could improve our current #2C position, it could potentially get Skinner back on track. It'd be like 2 trades at once.

Shouldn't be that hard either... could swing a dead cat and hit a better center than E-Rod.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Corny I know, but if Botts could improve our current #2C position, it could potentially get Skinner back on track. It'd be like 2 trades at once.

Shouldn't be that hard either... could swing a dead cat and hit a better center than E-Rod.
well he hasnt been able to identify that yet, bring in a career W in Mojo and play him at center, fingers crossed, thought Mitts was actually an answer, fingers crossed, not re-uppin Larry like a month ago, well maybe he wants to stay or i can get a mid-3rd, sure Berglund/Vlad will do...I'll believe in him finding this '2C' when he actually does it.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad