Proposal: Boston-St Louis Boston-Buffalo

DOGSTARMAN

Aug 1, 2005
Ummm because they are getting a stanley cup winner who brings experience to there team. Who on the blues even won a cup? Also im pretty sure they were trying to trade stewart hard last year so i dont think its as unlikely as ppl think!! Yaya he got something like 14 goals this year but im pretty sure pevs has more points then him in each of the last 2 or 3 years. Maybe i could of offered peverley and a 1st but i dont think stewart is worth as much as some ppl think.

Over the past 3 seasons before this one, Stewart has 147 points while Peverley has 138. Stewart is way ahead on points this year. He is 5 years younger. Stewart has scored 28 goals twice and Peverley has never scored more than 22, which is the only time he has scored 20 or more. So i don't think "Pevs" is in fact too close to Stewart in value.

GodTukka*

Over the past 3 seasons before this one, Stewart has 147 points while Peverley has 138. Stewart is way ahead on points this year. He is 5 years younger. Stewart has scored 28 goals twice and Peverley has never scored more than 22, which is the only time he has scored 20 or more. So i don't think "Pevs" is in fact too close to Stewart in value.

Agreed, You'd have to cough up more for Stewart.

He's only gonna get better whereas Pevs is probably gonna decline sooner rather then later

member 96824

And how old are they? Peverley is younger and better than both of them! Doubt they help St.L at all in the playoffs

Jamie won't cause he's hurt but McDonald is a huge part of this blues team....and I think their leading ppg player for every year he's been here in stl.

You were saying?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad