dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
why on earth would the Bruins do this? We wouldn't I should say

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Even though we badly need defence, that is something Id look long and hard at.

Y'know what, add in one of your lhd prospects like zboril or vaakanainen and I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan Kelly

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
The season was not his best, what with the shards of bone causing him handicapping discomfort all season. Soooo why didn’t Carlo score a single goal?

I'm not saying he has no value but Carlo and DeBrusk is an insane ask. Also, didn't know a defensemen was valued based on the amount of goals he scored.

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
That must be all there is to hockey.

That was a terrible proposal the Bruins would never consider.
We are just gonna conveniently forget that Klefbom had a great year prior to this one and has shown consistent improvement year after year, you will also disregard his team friendly contract? You would be trading a winger with promise and what appears to be more of a shut down defensmen for a two way defenseman who has great potential. If you want a prospect to balance it, I could part with Ostap Safin, him and Pasternak, and Krejčí can reminisce about home, the pivo, the vyborna rouladin and the breathtaking view from Petrín tower.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
I'm not saying he has no value but Carlo and DeBrusk is an insane ask. Also, didn't know a defensemen was valued based on the amount of goals he scored.
Just highlighting his apparent offensive regression. His rookie year he contributed more offensively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad