Proposal: Boston Edmondton

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Would the Bruins do this? How about:

Klefbom + 1st

Carlo + Debrusk

No. Bruins have nothing at RHD after Carlo and Mcavoy. Debrusk is coming off a great rookie season season and even better playoffs and is still on an ELC.

Klefbom is too much of a gamble with his injuries and inconsistencies to move important pieces off the roster for. I would move Zboril+Bjork for him but that’s about it.

Reactions: Skelen

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
We are just gonna conveniently forget that Klefbom had a great year prior to this one and has shown consistent improvement year after year, you will also disregard his team friendly contract? You would be trading a winger with promise and what appears to be more of a shut down defensmen for a two way defenseman who has great potential. If you want a prospect to balance it, I could part with Ostap Safin, him and Pasternak, and Krejčí can reminisce about home, the pivo, the vyborna rouladin and the breathtaking view from Petrín tower.

That's how hf boards roll apparently.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
No. Bruins have nothing at RHD after Carlo and Mcavoy. Debrusk is coming off a great rookie season season and even better playoffs and is still on an ELC.

Klefbom is too much of a gamble with his injuries and inconsistencies to move important pieces off the roster for. I would move Zboril+Bjork for him but that’s about it.
If Zboril has any track record of success at the pro level, or was nhl ready. And Bjork looks good but that is a small sample size.

Bobbybruins

Feb 19, 2018
This post is going nowhere fast. Can't Boston not find another dancing partner then Edmonton. It seems like every second post is got to do with an Edmonton player and they seem to think there value is more then any other player from any other team.

Debrusk for Lucic and Klefbom.

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
Carlo is a defensive D, putting up points is not where his value is.
But his rookie year he did, which changes his trajectory from simply a shut down d, to two way d. he would be more valuable if he could chip in offence as well as shutting the opposition down

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
But his rookie year he did, which changes his trajectory from simply a shut down d, to two way d. he would be more valuable if he could chip in offence as well as shutting the opposition down

He really played a different role in his rookie season. He did not have to be the defensive conscience of his pairing in his rookie year. Torey Krug is a good player but he rarely thinks about defense. Carlo had to lock everything down as Krug would often be all the way up in the offensive zone. Carlo had a tremendous amount of defensive responsibility. I think if he plays with a responsible partner it would free him up to join the offense but this past year a lot of times if he didn't stay back there would be nobody there at all.

Reactions: Skelen

OnanTheBarbarian

May 20, 2018
He really played a different role in his rookie season. He did not have to be the defensive conscience of his pairing in his rookie year. Torey Krug is a good player but he rarely thinks about defense. Carlo had to lock everything down as Krug would often be all the way up in the offensive zone. Carlo had a tremendous amount of defensive responsibility. I think if he plays with a responsible partner it would free him up to join the offense but this past year a lot of times if he didn't stay back there would be nobody there at all.
Fair assessment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad