Aug 1, 2009
Always liked this set:

zbb.jpg
zbb1.jpg

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
If they made the 2010 WC jersey with black instead of brown it would be amazing!

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
https://imgur.io/wZq87Gx

Nicest Bruins jersey of all time is the new reverse retro for me.

80s 90s Neely era with the bear shoulder crest are a close second
I too absolutely adore the reverse retro. There are a few that are up there, but that one may be my all-time favourite

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
https://imgur.io/wZq87Gx

Nicest Bruins jersey of all time is the new reverse retro for me.

80s 90s Neely era with the bear shoulder crest are a close second

We're so lucky in that pretty much all of our Winter Classic / Retro jerseys have been really good. Some of them are absolute abominations. Those are really nice.

The Neely-era jerseys could have a few modern-ifications and they would be really nice. So clean.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
This is it for me!

As much as I HATE the Canadiens, there was nothing like being up in the cheap seats at the Montreal Forum on a Saturday night and seeing our boys come out in mostly black but with those beautiful gold socks.

Had many fun nights with sad endings which were then wiped clean on Ste. Catherine's St.
I see that you just registered here today. Welcome aboard! Glad to have you.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
One thing I wanted to add onto with my previous post is while I really love the late 50s Bruins gold home jersey...nothing compares to the late 60s-early to mid 70s Bruins jerseys the current uniforms are based on.

1661144598030.png

This is the quintessential Bruins uniforms, nameplate absent and all. It's why I absolutely love the current Bruins jerseys now (although I hate the socks that Adidas saddled them with now), because it is a modernized version of these perfect jerseys.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
One thing I wanted to add onto with my previous post is while I really love the late 50s Bruins gold home jersey...nothing compares to the late 60s-early to mid 70s Bruins jerseys the current uniforms are based on.

View attachment 578709

This is the quintessential Bruins uniforms, nameplate absent and all. It's why I absolutely love the current Bruins jerseys now (although I hate the socks that Adidas saddled them with now), because it is a modernized version of these perfect jerseys.
They're definitely an awesome classic but just outdated. Would be a good outdoor one-game uniform.

Reactions: rfournier103

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I don’t know if I like the gold yoke on the white jersey. I like black yoke on the white jerseys we have now.

I also want the yellow socks to return to the black home uniforms.

I think if you made the collar black and white but kept the shoulder yokes yellow it would work.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Gold B and gold socks on the dark uniforms need to come back.

I didn’t like the black shoulder yokes on the whites, but they have grown on me and sort of bridge back to the FleetCenter home whites. However, the thin gold stripes on the whites get swallowed up when viewed from a distance.

They’re going to f*** it all up anyway when they slap Chico’s Bail-bonds on the chest this season.

Reactions: EvilDead

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
As they’ve exhausted many of the available options, perhaps it’s time to get real zany and do a black Pooh Bear or a gold version of the FleetCenter jersey.
The FleetCenter jerseys have not aged well at all. I liked them at first, and then liked them less and less as time passed. Probably because the Bruins got progressively worse and worse. A bland uniform for a bland era of Bruins hockey.

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad