Pre-Game Talk: Boston Bruins at the Winnipeg Jets Jan 31 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
With the roster moves looks like Poolman will be back. I think Morrissey hasn't looked too sharp without Poolman, so that is something to build on. No idea who plays with Pionk, Maurice can throw a few different players in there. Will Bitetto or Niku draw out?

I'd like to see Harkins jump over Perreault in the lineup. Harkins and Appleton can add some pace to the wing, Does Wheeler come back as centre? Probably going to want Copp at centre against a fundamentally sound team up the middle. Which forward deserves the callup right now with only 12 on the roster? No one could give the lineup a boost like Bryan Little but that would be a surprise.

You need to upset some giants to get into the playoffs. Hopefully the rest brings out the A game.

Reactions: Jets 31

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Jets should start a long winning streak for once. Like 10 games.

Though they do have a knack of doing it When it dont count anymore.....

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok one more day to go , i need to watch a Jets game damnit . I know i'm beating a dead horse but we need to win games now . :nod:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Maurice certainly didn't rule out Little's return after the break, but with back to backs, it's not PoMo's MO to play him in both. So Saturday at the earliest.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Maurice certainly didn't rule out Little's return after the break, but with back to backs, it's not PoMo's MO to play him in both. So Saturday at the earliest.
I wonder if we win tomorrow and Helly starts if Maurice would play Helly back-to-back with the long break .

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
With the roster moves looks like Poolman will be back. I think Morrissey hasn't looked too sharp without Poolman, so that is something to build on. No idea who plays with Pionk, Maurice can throw a few different players in there. Will Bitetto or Niku draw out?

I'd like to see Harkins jump over Perreault in the lineup. Harkins and Appleton can add some pace to the wing, Does Wheeler come back as centre? Probably going to want Copp at centre against a fundamentally sound team up the middle. Which forward deserves the callup right now with only 12 on the roster? No one could give the lineup a boost like Bryan Little but that would be a surprise.

You need to upset some giants to get into the playoffs. Hopefully the rest brings out the A game.

I disagree, I think he's looked much better and its reflected in his underlying numbers which have been the best on the team over the last 12 games. The only thing is that he has the worst PDO of under 90 over that stretch which means he hasn't gotten saves nor has the puck gone in the other way.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Love to see that, let's see if he gives us more than Roslo. I think he is a great fit with Wheeler.

i think anyone brings more then Roslovic. He looks like he lacks interest... maybe thats just him as a player. But he is not producing much and on top of that he lacks any intensity and is another player on our team that is a defensive liability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad