Pre-Game Talk: Boston Bruins at the Winnipeg Jets Jan 31 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Boston will be tough to beat the way we are currently playing.

The next ten games will decide our season.

I highly doubt Chevy does anything within these 10 games to aquire a defenseman or get a new coach.

slurpee addict

Winter is Coming
Jul 13, 2018
Winnipeg
I try to stay optimistic, but it's been a tough chore in the past year. 9 of 10 at home should be positive, but our recent home woes make this next stretch even more critical to playoff aspirations. We need at least a 8-2 run IMHO.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
That is an optimistic view of the standings. We are also tied with Chi in pts and games played. They are gaining, 6-4-0 to our 3-6-1 in last 10 games. We are just 2 pts ahead of Minny and they have a game in hand. They are only 4-5-1 in the last 10 but that is still good enough to be gaining on us. Nash is 3 pts back of us but they have 4 games in hand. In a week or two, all 3 of them could easily have passed us if we don't turn it around.
Yes they have to start winning games or it doesn't matter , but if they win say 6 or 7 out of these next 10 they will be in a pretty good position . I guess i was trying to be a little positive in a very negative time , hence the drunk uncle . ;)

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Yes they have to start winning games or it doesn't matter , but if they win say 6 or 7 out of these next 10 they will be in a pretty good position . I guess i was trying to be a little positive in a very negative time , hence the drunk uncle . ;)

:laugh: No harm in a little positivity here. I was mixing it up with the tank thread. :laugh:

If Helle gets hot again, anything could happen. I am going to be at this game and I would really like to beat the Brooons.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I hope Little is back for this game , man would he help our defensive game and PK . Course then Maurice will put Wheeler back with Scheifele though . :naughty:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I expect a disaster. Just not sure for which team.

source.gif

airplane-movie-gif-4.gif

Let's hope it's not on SN nor Sawyer on TSN

source.gif

airplane!2.jpg

Pretty soon, I'm going to develop a drinking problem if the Jets keep playing bad.

giphy.gif

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Public chanting for the firing of a sports figure for strictly on-ice or on-field issues strikes me as distasteful.

I'm going to this one, and never fear, because the Jets have beat Boston every time that I'm in the arena to see it.

Just jinxed it, sorry.

Loss confirmed.

In all seriousness, and I know this is anything but a good discussion topic around here lately, but I’ll be very interested in how the team responds to being on the other side down the stretch as opposed to being well within a playoff spot like last year. Could be very telling for the future of this team.

Reactions: Jets 31

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Let's start it off with a nice lopsided loss. Hopefully the systems get exposed a little more

Only way we will get change if it's forced with chevy

That's the spirit!

Changes in sports are almost always forced by results. Not unique to Chevy. What coach has been fired because they won too much?

Reactions: Mbraunm

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Would be nice to have Poolman and Little back for this game . I would really like to see Little and Wheeler on a line together again , 2 lines that can score would be nice .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad