Pre-Game Talk: Boston Bruins at the Winnipeg Jets Jan 31 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice Audio:

Players: Andrew Copp, Neal Pionk and Connor Hellebuyck.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Update on the roster. How does he approach this weekend? Status of Mark Scheifele? On the next few weeks for the team to earn from management a boost ahead of trade deadline. What sense does he get from the players in the room? On the next few weeks defining their season. The team getting back to the way they were in the first part of season. The need for the break. How much does a coach need a break? What is the biggest benefit for Jansen Harkins going to the AHL All-Star game. What makes this a good time to run Morrissey and Pionk? On the team playing better in front of their goalies. What goes into the goalie split.

To listen click here.

Reactions: kanadalainen

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
th

...or should that be sheep? :laugh: Anyway, I guess it's good that the Jets are back tomorrow, but which team will show up? An inspired rested team, or the same disappointing team we've been watching for the last little while. Okay, okay, I'll think happy thoughts....
giphy.gif

Just "Go Jets Go" already....:hockey:

Reactions: Jets 31

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Bruins coming off the long break as well.
Probably going to be high scoring.
Man the Bruins look good this year, my pick to come out of the east.
Looking forward to hockey again!
GJG

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Welp, heading to the game tonight. I have no expectations other than spending too much money on beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad