bossy22's WJC DRAFT Selection Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

E&M

Nov 18, 2004
Vancouver
VanIslander said:
I just sent him to you on my list!!!

But he wasn't at the top. Can you please send me your list Bossy, since I sent you mine? (you said you would be willing to send someone yours, and you have mine, so...please)

he was at the top of my defence list haha.... but he was probably near the top on everyone's

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
ofhdhsy
Shadow
BlueBleeder

Have not forwarded lists pls ensure I have them by game time tomorrow.

I have forwarded my list to all GM's who have sent me theirs. VanIslander and E&M, I'm sure Fransson was on everyone's list. I just like him better than the next obvious D man to go.

Until game time on Dec 25th, you can draft outside your list. After the puck drops, you list is what is used. If you did not inform me what position to draft first then I will look at what positions u need filled and select the first player on your list.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
bossy22 said:
Until game time on Dec 25th, you can draft outside your list. After the puck drops, you list is what is used.
Wow! great idea.

Come on guys, let's get as many picks in as we can before the lists kick in.

This will work after all!! :)

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
ofhdhdy missed his pick and TopGun12 sent me a list since he is away until late on the 25th. he wanted a D in the 5th round and Smid was his first choice.

ofhdhdy can make his selection at anytime.

reffree is on the clock and has 4 hours to make his pick.

Round 5 is 4 hr limit or drop of puck.

Round 6 is 2 hr limit or drop of puck.

Lists are only used once tourny has started or I have been told the GM is away and I can select for them.

Only list outstanding is ofhdhdy's.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
on the clock now is Capt Conservative. he has until 4:17pm Eastern to make his 5th round selection. GM's that have missed thgeir pick in the 5th round can make their pick at anytime.

Capt, only select for round 5. After that I will use the lists to make the remaining picks. I guess ofhdhdy was adamant about not sending a list. So i do not have options for his picks.

E&M

Nov 18, 2004
Vancouver
reffree said:
Sorry to be a little late ...

with my 5th pick I select from Czech Republic Defensmen Ladislav Smid

SORRY lol didn't see I was just pick ... so I'll go for Russian Forward Enver Lisin

already taken a few picks ago

Edit: I guess you edited just as I was typing :)

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Well GM's,

First of all, thanks to all for participating and your feedback on the draft. I think for next year, I'll just pick 20 GM's and everyone will submit their own team based on 6 F, 4 D and 2 G and just track the stats. Draft format is too tough given the time proximity of the Tournament to final roster annoucements.

After Round 5 ends, I will fill out the rosters by your lists. ofhdhdy has not submitted a list so I hope he does so by game time. If not, his selections will be the last picks overall and I'll asign players based on his roster needs. I'll use the next best player by reviewing everyone's lists. Again these will be the last players selected so your teams will be complete before his fianl 4 selections are filled.

VanIslander has been kind enough to start up a roster thread where you can post your teams and this thread will be used for stat tracking as well.

Merry Christmas to all and enjoy the tournament.

bossy22

Last edited:

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow said:
5th round pick... Loui Eriksson...

Nice pick.

Glad you were able to complete the 5th round. Eriksson is different than your next player listed but that's allowed since 5th round is still a draft until game time.

Good luck

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Capr Conservative's 5th round time has elpased. The Draft is over and Rounds 6,7 & 8 are now completed by your lists. The 2 missed picks from Round 5 will be selected via lists.

Puck will be dropped in less than 15 minutes so I'll still wait for a list from ofhdhdy or his Assistant Gm Danrik V.2. Their missed pick in Round 5 and their picks from Round 6,7 & 8 will be selected after every other Team is completed. One other Gm provided a very short list with just a few names left on it, so if this list runs out, this Gm is in the same boat as ofhdhdy and his roster will be filled out after the other teams are finished draft. We'll see what happens.

I'll update the lineups after Canada's game.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
bossy22 said:
Nice pick.

Glad you were able to complete the 5th round. Eriksson is different than your next player listed but that's allowed since 5th round is still a draft until game time.

Good luck

Yeah because the next player on my list I think is better (well, will get more points)and I hope I get him, but I figure Eriksson is more popular and Capt Conservative may have grabbed him. So this way I up my chances, IMO, of getting both players. ;)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
My next guy is Callahan, a great player for the sixth round, but now I'm hoping he goes before my pick. The next guy on my list is Frolik, who just scored for the Czechs. :)

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Jeff Glass ain't doing so well so far. He may not even be the #1 in the medal rounds... and I picked him in the 2nd round. Took a risk.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Captain Conservative needs 2 F and 2 D.

Selecting in order off his list:

5th Round selection is F Andrew Ladd CANADA
Eriksson, Smid and Ruzicka were already taken.

6th Round selection is F Lukas Kasper CZECH REPUBLIC
Pineault, Voloshenko, Hensick and Fransson were already taken.

Now needs 2 D to round out his roster.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
bossy22 said:
5th Round selection is F Andrew Ladd CANADA
Eriksson, Smid and Ruzicka were already taken.

See, I knew what I was doing... ;)

Oh, and the player next on my list is Linus Videll.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Shadow said:
See, I knew what I was doing... ;)

Oh, and the player next on my list is Linus Videll.

Correct F Linus Videll SWEDEN is your top listed available player.
Zagrapan was already selected.

You now need 1 F and 1 D to complete your roster.

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
reffree needs 1 F and 2 D.

Working down his list, the 1st player off his list is available:

F Mikhail Yunkov Russia

Now needs 2 D

Last edited:

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
TopGun12 needs 2F and 1 D.