Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Bortuzzo was a warrior and flags fly forever, but he really didn’t have a role here outside the locker room. Hopefully he’ll be able to see the ice a little more frequently on the island. It will be interesting to see when and if we make a corresponding roster move or if we run with a 22 man roster and bank extra cap space.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I guess it was gonna be tough for him to get back into the lineup so we did him a solid.

But damn, a bit sad to see Bortz go. His game wasn’t remotely pretty, but I was always a fan. Talk about a guy that always put the team first and was willing to stand up for a teammate or block a shot with any part of his body at all times. Appreciate his heart and dedication he showed to this club and glad we got his name on the Cup.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Good trade that will hopefully get him some playing time with the Islanders than he was going to get here.

I'm glad he was able to win the Cup with us! This now gives us 9 picks if we were to use them all in the draft, albeit a likely later one in the 7th.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
Loved me some Big Bob during his time here. Awesome locker room guy, warrior on the ice. Good teams need depth players that can contribute in ways other than the stat sheet.

Wonder who gets the call to join the big club.

Am I crazy or was he the longest tenured professional athlete in St. Louis? If so, who is it now?

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Ouch, going to miss that guy. Hope he comes back here in some capacity because guys like him just have a way of brightening a room up and Bobby B is that guy. Jake Neighbours is his official replacement in the bench entertainment role but nobody can replace Borts there, big shoes.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Hanafin makes 4.950, we just moved 950k off the books, Doug is starting to clear space! :naughty:

God damnit I'm not getting Parekh-o now am I? It's way too early for that dream to die on the vine but if it must die then let it be for a noble cause like getting actual Parayko a new friend to handle brutal usage.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
why do this now and not at the deadline when you could likely squeeze teams for more?

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad