@boringmonahan

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
this one is GOLDEN!

I asked Chris Butler if he would ever drive a Lamborghini in Miami and he said I'm not Justin Bieber. I said I know, you're Chris Butler.

:laugh:

Trae

Calgary
Probably my favourite, I burst out into laughter waiting in line at Mac's, it was embarrassing haha.

@boringmonahan: Brian McGrattan just pinched Reto Berra's bum and said Happy Birthday. Everyone was laughing, it was so funny.

HM:

@boringmonahan: I thought Glencross just said I like my snake hair but he didn't, he said I like my steak rare. I found it odd that he would like snake hair

@boringmonahan: I asked Joe Colborne over for breakfast but he said he already had a sausage in his mouth. That guy is just the funniest.

Last edited:

Trae

Calgary
Apparently everyone on the team, including coaches, thought it was Chris Butler, but it isn't lol. I think if it was someone on the team or someone affiliated with the team, there wouldn't be as many frequent tweets as there have been. My guess is fan.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
We play the Predators tonight, they are more boring that this twitter account.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Definitely someone inside the room. Too many inside jokes for it to come from a third party.

CTV Calgary did a piece on it. Link to the video.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Hudler or Stajan.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I thought everyone gone crazy after reading some posts in the GDT. This thread explains the posts, but it doesn't explain why people are crazy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad