@boringmonahan

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
We all have seen it. We all have laughed.

Let's share some of the funny tweets that show up there.

Just Now:
Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 1m
This was Giordano telling me how he planned to upgrade his vegetable garden next summer using natural fertilizer. pic.twitter.com/M1OhIB7k3p
BecbRyBCAAA7tnA.png:large

Last Night:
Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 16h
I just heard someone say that a Seahawk is a submarine. I wanted to tell them it's actually an Osprey but I didn't tell them.

Saturday:
Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan Jan 18
I thought coach Tortorella was coming into our dressing room to say hi but he wasn't.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
@boringmonahan: Paul Byron text me that the Oilers signed Hendrix. I said no it's Hendricks, he said OH, I thought it was Hendrix I said no it's Hendricks.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
One of favorite tweets from that account:

Boring Sean Monahan @boringseanmonahan Jan 14
I asked Karri Ramo if he enjoyed not letting any goals in last night and he told me he really enjoyed it.

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
That account actually had quite a few Flames players following when it was pretty new. I thought it might be one of the players but I've seen tweets mid-games some times so likely not.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
That account actually had quite a few Flames players following when it was pretty new. I thought it might be one of the players but I've seen tweets mid-games some times so likely not.

For some reason your post sounded like a boringmonahan tweet.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
maybe one of the wives? it's obviously being done by the same person because the tone never varies. I would laugh if it was someone like Michelle McGrattan helping hubby mess with the rookie.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
For some reason your post sounded like a boringmonahan tweet.

I thought boringseanmonahan was being run by Brian McGrattan. I asked him and he said it wasn't him I said oh I thought maybe it was but he said no so I guess not.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
If Monahan actually runs this account, he's more funny than I thought. :laugh:

I thought boringseanmonahan was being run by Brian McGrattan. I asked him and he said it wasn't him I said oh I thought maybe it was but he said no so I guess not.

:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad