GDT: Bolts @ Sabres 12:30 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Let's Catch Lightning and Win 3 in a Row

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
This is not a team that can win the big game

Our shooters are showing themselves to be chokers. Not able to convert in key games. They'll start scoring in march when they make a heroic run to 10th place

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Playing against the stripes when it comes to Tampa is just matter of course.
At least it’s a meaningless game in another lost season and not an important playoff game where a ref with a history of screwing Buffalo was ”randomly assigned”

Reactions: Fearnot

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
The team is still a mess. PP is still the same. PP is gonna cost this team the playoffs.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Well that was predictable. *sigh*

Thought they played well for what I've watched but turnovers from the top guys put them down two.
And then zero offensive production from top guys ends the game down 2.

Damn you Kyle Okposo!

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
Tage Thompson is now Jeff Skinner without the goal scoring. Impressive

Tage should have been traded in the offseason when his value was as high as it would ever be. Could have plugged numerous holes that we have.

We have a problem of falling in love with and over valuing our players. Let another team over value them for once

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
This team makes beer league mistakes nightly. Passing to the body, not the stick. To the wrong hand. Positioning all over the place…the list goes on
There are plenty of games to criticize but I don’t think this is one of them. Every team makes mistakes through a full game. Tampa really capitalized off those mistakes and then locked it down.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Can't beat even remotely good teams ... glad we can beat San Jose and lottery teams. We're barely above their level and should be in our prime as a team. What a disastrous season.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
I see benson is still getting the rookie treatment when it comes to the refs?
I think that's his 4th phantom penalty for going near the paint this season.

Refs see a Buffalo rookie going near the opponents net? Penalty

Refs see opponents whacking at our goalie? Never a penalty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad