Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Leafs | Monday, Nov. 6th at 7 pm EST

Does Keefe Galaxy Brain Against the Bolts?

• Yay

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • What Galaxy Brain? I am thinking more Intergalactic Brain

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
I'm always hopeful the boys will bring it. That hope used to be expectation.

I'm learning.
1699287368189.jpg

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Interesting

I saw that, and thought how great it was for all of these guys to be at an optional skate, showing how badly they want to start winning... and then looked at the names... and nobody from the "core" there at all....

Reactions: weems

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I saw that, and thought how great it was for all of these guys to be at an optional skate, showing how badly they want to start winning... and then looked at the names... and nobody from the "core" there at all....
Doesn't mean they aren't there, just not on the ice.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Samsonov starts. Need to let Will go for 4-5 games straight. Gotta see what we have

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Do they really need to be though?

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Do they really need to be though?
From a skating need perspective, to get in practise.... no, not at all. As "leaders"... I think as "leaders" you want your leaders to lead... to cement a feeling of being a team, as a unit... ya, I think leaders need to be leading the team, and working towards being a "team".

Reactions: egd27 and weems

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I'd run

Knies - Matthews - Marner
Jarnkrok - Tavares - Nylander
Bertuzzi - Domi - Robertson
Gregor - Kampf - Reaves

That third line would be ridiculous on the forecheck, and it may be a wake up call to bert being move down. Also playing robertson on the off wing might make it easier for him to shoot that rocket of a shot of his.

Reactions: Fogelhund

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
To keep players fresh and from becoming so tired this late into the season I’ve heard Shanny has asked the NHL offices and rules committee to adopt one of the following measures: 3 20 minute straight-time periods with stop time during the last 2 minutes of each period, 2 25 minute straight-time periods with 2 minutes of stop-time and a 25 minute half-time, or 3 12 minute periods.

• Haha
Reactions: Optimist

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I'd try

Knies Matthews Marner
Bertuzzi Tavares Nylander
Robertson Domi Jarnkrok
Holmberg Kampf Gregor

3rd line could be an adventure but ideally Domi sets us Robertson for some secondary offense and Jarnkrok provides defensive coverage for them both.

4th line needs Reaves off it. Could try either McMann or Holmberg with Kampf and Gregor.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I could see things going downhill in a hurry. 4 game winless streak.
Statistically, based on this team's record over the past several seasons, it's far more likely to be the exact opposite. Also, when the opponents are Tampa, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad