Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
And this is a message board.

Your point?

What, we now have to get approval from you over what can and can't be said?
Actually, yes. And also we could be less toxic about it.

If somebody would just talk about how the team sucked, I would listen. Instead we read about how they're soy boys and too afraid.

I guess they took their hormones before the 22 games they won this year.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
glue-sniffing-glue.gif

When we lose we never look good doing it.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
26-4-1 probably.
22-8-1 is nice but it's funny just the other day I asked myself what would be a truly elite kind of record. These regulation losses lately have removed the word elite from the conversation

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Cuylle-Bonino-Brod is 1/3rd of a functional 3rd line. They need to find some way to get 2 more top 9 guys or we will continue to be a team with 2 4th lines.

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
This team is a contender. Get Chytil and Kakko back and add one more piece at the deadline to put them over the top. Contenders still lose plenty of games, take a breath.
Sadly I'm not sold on Chytil coming back any time soon. They are obviously taking their time with him which they should. I think he'll be skating by himself like a sad emo chick for a while.

Reactions: majordomo

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
We'll all be friends again after tomorrow night when we win by at least 2 goals. Unless we don't in which case I'll be eating ramen noodles for the next 3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Lindy

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
We don't lose often, but when we do it's a shitshow.

My one criticism this year. They don't have to embarass themselves every loss. Unlike two seasons ago we haven't won many games we shouldn't have but we als haven't lost many games we shouldn't have. Maybe the Columbus game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Lindy

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Sadly I'm not sold on Chytil coming back any time soon. They are obviously taking their time with him which they should. I think he'll be skating by himself like a sad emo chick for a while.
I just wonder if him and his camp should seriously be pondering coming back at all if he has had such severe symptoms. We just had Joonas Donskoi retire after multiple concussions (one of them delivered by Lindgren), aged 31. These things are scary, and one more can make the difference between you being normal and living the rest of your life disabled. There have been cases, a few of 'em, in Finnish hockey where players have retired because of concussions. And it's pretty nasty stuff reading when they can't even function normally in ordinary life of because of the damage they have sustained.

If I were Chytil's camp, I would seriously ponder this question. He has made it to the top, he has made some money, is it all worth risking you might be disabled after the next hit (which doesn't have to be a big one at this stage)?

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
We don't lose often, but when we do it's a shitshow.
I thought we played a decent first 2 periods. But if you listen to the coach's presser, he thought we sucked in the 2nd and Quick saved us. So I guess we were lucky it wasn't 8-3. So yea, a shit show.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Which teams lose pretty?

The 13-14 team once they got going lost quite a few games they dominated. I guess that sounds good and all but also pointed at their lack of firepower. The Rangers have done an amazing job coming back if they were close in third periods this year because they have more firepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad