Post-Game Talk: Boiled in Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_9255.gif

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
good 6 on 5 practice. Ya, Pat Kane has a hair transplant and he scored some goals but Drury knows the D needs major help with Lindgren playing like a donkey this season and Fox at 50%.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Both teams had lucky and unlucky moments.
The zebras were fair.
Good goaltending, despite the score.
Christ, I hate Miller.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Everyone else (rightfully) complain about how they played. I'll be the one to whine about refs.

"When a goalkeeper has lost his helmet and/or face mask... When the opposing team has control of the puck, play shall only be stopped if there is no immediate and impending scoring opportunity"

NHL, explain.
That rule doesnt apply for the Rangers

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Disappointing third period collapse. Just way too loose and obviously way too many mistakes in the third.

They better win tomorrow night, I don’t want my Christmas ruined.

Stone97Ace

Oct 30, 2023
I have it on good authority that you can't win every game. There are flaws, which we have talked about, but we just broke a franchise points pace record the other night. Try to take a breath.
I have it on good authority that you can't win every game. There are flaws, which we have talked about, but we just broke a franchise points pace record the other night. Try to take a breath.
ew no

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
The Rangers not playing hockey for the first 15 minutes of the 3rd period cost them the game. Two goals at the end when the Oilers are just trying to end the game doesn't really matter much.

Reactions: Uglybstrd

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Everyone else (rightfully) complain about how they played. I'll be the one to whine about refs.

"When a goalkeeper has lost his helmet and/or face mask... When the opposing team has control of the puck, play shall only be stopped if there is no immediate and impending scoring opportunity"

NHL, explain.
Wouldn't bug me as much if it didn't turn out to be the difference in the game. Garbage league.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
They backchecked well but didn't get physically involved very much the first two periods and lost focus badly in 3 terrible giveaways resulting in goals where if they're hard on the puck and their stick they don't happen.

They lost for engagement reasons. And because Fox, Panarin, and Kreider completely no showed.

• Love
Reactions: leetch99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad