Post-Game Talk: Bo Horvat represents Vancouver at the All-Star Game (And he scores!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
His contract just got more expensive. WD probably wondering why the All Stars would want a checker for their team.

Congrats to Bo...definitely well deserved.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
the NHL created the John Scott rule plus no fan votes yet still got a 4th liner in the All Star game, right Willie?

Love

Feb 29, 2012
His contract just got more expensive. WD probably wondering why the All Stars would want a checker for their team.

Congrats to Bo...definitely well deserved.

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

He deserves it.

:amazed:

Really happy for BH, its great to have a guy like him on our side. Of course he's a good player but more than that he's a great guy who works so hard and thats his best trait IMO.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
Yes he's been our best player.

Willie must be in shock his 4C made the all star game?

Congrats Bo......looks like were gonna be paying north of 5m on his next contract and I'm ok with that. No better pro

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Cracks me up WD had him as a fourth liner to start the year

coastal_nuck

Jun 28, 2006
Great for Bo. He's a player that is easy to be excited about. Good to have him at least in the up and coming next core for this team.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Yes he's been our best player.

Willie must be in shock his 4C made the all star game?

Congrats Bo......looks like were gonna be paying north of 5m on his next contract and I'm ok with that. No better pro

NGL I'm pretty excited to see Horvat with a real coach, even if it's just a gimmick game

giphy.gif

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Good for him. Doesn't particularly say good things about the franchise, however, that a player on pace for 55-60 points is your all-star rep. Talk about a lack of elite talent.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
Good for him. Doesn't particularly say good things about the franchise, however, that a player on pace for 55-60 points is your all-star rep. Talk about a lack of elite talent.

It's not so bad in a league where nobody will likely get to 90 points.

Very happy for Bo and nice to see this passing of the torch.

Also I wonder what Willie thinks about his checker - if it were up to him it would be Sutter all the way.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Not going to argue the handling of the goaltending by Gillis but the one thing Gillis knew he needed to do in all of that was get a player to build the future around in some capacity. It was a must (just like the same things can be said of the #6 and #5 overall picks).

Well that appears to have been achieved. That return has turned out to be the best forward on the team this year, his third pro season, and continues to get better.

I'm not sure he's going to be a superstar or anything, but he's going to be a very key piece of the team moving forward. Foundational you might say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad