Half-Assed GDT: Blues Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
No Rivers the Wild have not had a good night on the PK. The Blues PP has just been so dogshit that it makes it seem like the Wild have been good.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

oPlaiD

Dec 3, 2007
Turned on the game and the Minnesota announcer just gave a speech about how it was a huge 4 minute kill. I guess he hasn't seen much of our power play.

Anyway... I just turned this game on. Judging by the shot counts and xG marks this looks like the most pathetic game of the season. Accurate?

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Turned on the game and the Minnesota announcer just gave a speech about how it was a huge 4 minute kill. I guess he hasn't seen much of our power play.

Anyway... I just turned this game on. Judging by the shot counts and xG marks this looks like the most pathetic game of the season. Accurate?
Blues SUCK

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015

pretty lame

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

Not quite as bad as Black Friday against Nashville, but still quite awful.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad