Attachments

• upload_2017-12-17_10-18-21.jpeg
    upload_2017-12-17_10-18-21.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
If they play the same game as last night and do a better job finishing, they win - no doubt. Likely going to be a slower game from both teams - we'll see what's left in the tank

Looking for a rebound game for #55 - 2 goals. Myers with another on the PP.

3 - 1 Jets

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hope to see Helly back to form and not his evil twin Hellysuck!

Is this the one where Schief and Wheeler rejoin the NHL scoring race?

Hendricks playing is a crime against....well everything....

Hope Mo remembers he gets last change....

Reactions: Kgame and Maxfli

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Good game and good GDT indeed. But what happened with PGT, closed before it was explained what exactly happened there in the end. Did we get again penalty during delayed penalty call? And how can someone sit two penalties at the same time? I assume it's in the book of rules, but still.. :huh:

Yeh i wasn’t aware this was a rule and didn’t understand it all.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I got to watch up until 5 min left in the 3rd, unfortunately my "loved ones" showed up and I had to "talk" to "them" about stuff other than hockey. Games like that usually mean your bout of losing is coming to an end. It was a hot goalie. Jets looked like a pack of wolves again which is encouraging.

Reactions: DRC and sipowicz

MotionlessGravity

Apr 15, 2014
Winnipeg
We played a pretty damn good game in St Louis last night. Expecting that effort to carry into tonight's game. I'm feeling a goal in the first 8 minutes tonight.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I said the Jets were looking like they were going to miss the playoffs a couple games ago and got ATTACKED. I'm pretty close to expecting an apology.

Come talk when the Jets get even as low as 50-50 to make the playoffs. Given that they're still better than 50-50 to finish top-3, that time hasn't come yet.

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Good game and good GDT indeed. But what happened with PGT, closed before it was explained what exactly happened there in the end. Did we get again penalty during delayed penalty call? And how can someone sit two penalties at the same time? I assume it's in the book of rules, but still.. :huh:

I went and looked it up and it was the correct call. In the coincidental penalties section it covers a huge range of scenarios and says if Team A gets 2+2 and Team B gets 2 the result is a 2 min PP for Team B. Imagine having to have all that memorized and do your job properly in front of 17000 people. :help:

or 9000 depending where you are. :)

Reactions: suihkukone

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
I went and looked it up and it was the correct call. In the coincidental penalties section it covers a huge range of scenarios and says if Team A gets 2+2 and Team B gets 2 the result is a 2 min PP for Team B. Imagine having to have all that memorized and do your job properly in front of 17000 people. :help:

or 9000 depending where you are.

It is NOT easy being a referee. It's pretty thankless, and any mistake you make will immediately be ascribed to corruption.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I was going to make a comment about how we rolled our 4 lines better then they did and that we would be fresher then them. My fiance asked why Tarasenko was out every shift. I assumed because of their injuries that their top two lines were over played.

Went and checked time on ice.
Tarasenko - 18:22
Wheeler - 20:27
Scheifele - 21:28

I guess we'll be the tired team?

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I said the Jets were looking like they were going to miss the playoffs a couple games ago and got ATTACKED. I'm pretty close to expecting an apology.

You are owed nothing. And you neither deserve nor should receive anything. What a ridiculous notion.

BTW I never ATTACKED you but you have absolutely no credibility that would make anyone trust your judgement. Why would you expect that exactly?

I prefer to look to the various prediction models that are all clearly showing the Jets solidly in the playoff picture. They at least have a track record of success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad